14

After speaking with the police, Rina went to work with Taehyung dropping her off at the desk. He made sure that the boys would stay with her at all times and Jimin messaged them saying that he wasn't feeling too great, but there was nothing to be worried about.

The police had said that without any evidence they couldn't do anything. They told her to write down the times she had caught him stalking her and any evidence of him stealing her things. But when she said she was told about Jungkook, the police almost laughed in her face.

She barely did any work but kept her head down to focus on the work that she did do. Rina wasn't sure whether or not she should talk some more to Mr Jeon, but she was too scared to go anywhere by herself.

Lunch came quickly and Rina felt her blood run cold when Jungkook walked into the canteen. She avoided looking at him but she felt the hair on the back of her neck stand on end, knowing that he was looking at her.

"Jungkook," She looked up when someone called his name and Jungkook looked like he panicked as a group walked towards him. She frowned at his reaction but kept listening to their conversation. It looked like Jungkook was freaking out by the people around him and it made her doubt if Jungkook really was a stalker.

She sighed and almost choked at what she heard.

"I'm so sorry for your loss Jungkook," A girl said.

"O-Oh" He said stepping away "I, uh, yeah...thanks"

"Your father was a great man. I'm so sorry about what happened,"

"Namjoon," Rina said, "What are they talking about?"

Namjoon sighed "We didn't want to tell you because of what was going on,"

"Rina," Jin said, "Mr Jeon was killed last night,"

Rina gasped and her stomach rolled on her. Her hands shook and she covered her mouth as warm tears dripped down her cheeks.

"What happened?"

"It looks like he swerved off the road and crashed into a tree," Namjoon said, "He wasn't wearing his seatbelt and...well, let's just say that by the time someone realised he had crashed, animals had gotten to his body"

"I'm going to be sick," Rina said and she ran from the canteen and crashed through the toilet doors just in time to empty her stomach. She moved to stand in front of the mirror and rinsed her mouth out before wiping the smudges of her makeup.

As she was walking out the toilet she bumped into someone. Jungkook kept her on her feet and he quickly moved his hands away from her and walked away crying. Rina rubbed the top of her arm and watched him walk away crying.

She bit into her lip and wanted to say something to him but she was worried that Jungkook was a stalker or that...she sighed.

"Jungkook," She called and he stopped walking, still crying "I'm sorry to hear about your father. I know how it feels to lose someone you love,"

"Th-thanks Rina. I h-have to g-go h-home to my m-mother now," He said sending her a hurt smile. He waved slightly and walked away wiping his face.

Rina turned and walked back to the canteen to sit with her friends.

"Do you really think that-" she began.

"Yes. Jungkook is a creepy little fucker and a stalker. But that doesn't mean I don't feel bad that he lost his dad," Jin said "Oh look that's the guy we were talking about,"

Rina didn't look up, she just poked her food wanting to go home to Taehyung.

"Rina?"

She looked up and her eyes went wide "Hoseok? What are you doing here?"

"I work here," Hoseok said looking shocked "I...I have to go,"

"Wait!" Jin said grabbing hold of him "Why are you running off? How do you know each other?"

"Hoseok and I used to date," Rina said, "But he dumped me over phone and moved away the next day"

"Ouch," Namjoon said "Did he give you a reason or was he always a dick?"

Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck "I...I can explain but not here. Later. I promise. I can't be seen with you. I'm sorry,"

"I'll message you an address and you can go there after work," Jin said and Hoseok nodded before rushing away.

Rina sighed "I really liked Hoseok but he was one of many boys that dumped me over text,"

"Maybe you scare them away," Namjoon laughed "I think you might have Taehyung for life though. Even with everything that is going on, he has stuck by you,"

Rina managed a smile "I told him I loved him last night,"

Jin choked on his food and hit his chest a few times and he looked at Rina with a smile.

"Did you? At last," Jin said, "Maybe we can go to your wedding,"

"Don't get ahead of yourself," Rina laughed "Just because Taehyung and I love each other, doesn't mean we are getting hitched. It's only been a few months. Marriage is too soon for us,"

"Well," Namjoon said, "If you need a bridesmaid, I'm your guy. I look good in all colours and I've got good legs"

Rina laughed loudly and the boys laughed with her.

"Did Taehyung cry when you told him?" Jin asked.

Rina rolled her eyes "No. You can join us for dinner tonight if you want. Taehyung wants me to be around people he trusts,"

"Why did you come to work today?" Namjoon asked.

"Because the police told me to and they said that they can't help me,"

"Bastards,"

"I have no proof that it's him," Rina shrugged "I just have to be careful. He might be creepy but you saw him when people were near him. It's sometimes hard to believe that someone like that is a stalker,"

"You are too nice and he probably isn't the same person at home as he is here," Jin said "You have to be careful,"