10

Rina had gone to bed that night with a smile on her face. After seeing Mr Jeon, she had rushed to her friends to tell them the good news. They were happy for her and she was considering taking him up on the job offer. When she had got home, Taehyung was there and he was over the moon for her. He even asked if they would have any jobs for him because he didn't want to let his girl go alone.

"Shall we go to bed?" Taehyung asked, pulling away from their kiss "It's late and you have work in the morning"

Rina pouted and kissed him quickly "It's not late and I'm not tired"

Taehyung grinned "Baby, I wasn't suggesting we sleep"

Rina let out a small squeal when Taehyung dragged her on top of him, so she straddled his hips as they sat on the sofa. His hands ran to her lower back and slowly slid under her top. He grinned and she leaned down to kiss him. Fireworks hit her stomach as their tongues touched, and Taehyung stood up, still holding Rina to him. 

He paused their kiss so he could lock the front door and carry her upstairs. He awkwardly kicked the bedroom door open and dropped her onto the bed, shortly following her. She giggled into the kiss as he stubbed his toe on the leg of the bed, and he rolled off cursing.

"Aww," She laughed, and watched him get onto the bed rubbing his toe "Bet that hurt like a bitch"

"I'd rather break my fucking arm," Taehyung said rubbing his toe "Come on baby. Show me some attention"

Rina smirked and swung her leg over his waist and pinched his nose "What if I was tired?"

"Tired?" Taehyung exclaimed, "Babe, come on. Don't mess with me"

"I'm joking. Bloody hell"

Jungkook stepped into her room and clenched his fists. He stepped across the carpet of her room and stood beside her, glaring at the half-naked man sleeping against her. His arm hooked over her waist, holding her tightly. Jungkook let his eyes trail down Rina's sleeping form and her lack of clothing.

He gulped at the sight of her in just a small top and knickers. He bit into his lip as he imagined dragging his nails across her naked body and he quickly shook his head. Now wasn't the time to think of her like that. He had to deal with the boy sleeping beside his angel.

"You will pay for being like this," He whispered, "When you come to me, I won't let you get away with it"

Rina mumbled in her sleep and stretched, rolling onto her back. Jungkook's eyes went wide as he noticed her starting to wake up, but it was too late for him to run without being seen. She looked over at him and screamed loudly.

Jungkook quickly turned to run before his face was seen and before the boy caught him. Behind him, he could hear her screaming still and the boy jump out of bed to chase after him. Jungkook crashed through her front door and jumped head first into his car and as he sped away, his tires screeched against the tarmac.

His heart was racing as he drove away and he began to panic, thinking that she had seen his face.

"It was too dark. She didn't see my face," He said "But that bitch will pay for blowing my cover"

Taehyung helped Rina carry her bag to his car. He didn't want her to stay in the house after that.

"Baby?" Taehyung said, looking over at her sitting in the passenger seat "The police will find whoever that was"

Rina nodded but didn't trust her voice. Taehyung reached over and squeezed her hand. She looked up at him and sent him a shaky smile.

"It will be ok," He said, "I'm here. I'll look after you"

Rina nodded "I-I thought that n-no one could get through those locks"

"Don't worry about it," Taehyung said, "No one will be getting into my place. I'll stay up all night if I have to. I will look after you"

"I just...who would just break into my place and just stare at me?" She asked and ran her hand through her hair "I thought I was just being paranoid"

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't know," She said quietly, "A few weeks ago I could have sworn that I left my window open. It was hot and I went to bed with it open, but when I woke up the window was locked"

"Could you have closed it in the middle of the night?"

"No, definitely not," Rina said, "A few of my things have gone missing as well. One of my favourite pair of heels have gone"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean they are gone. Not in my house. Vanished"

Taehyung frowned "Did you leave them around-"

"No, I didn't leave them anywhere," Rina said, "They were the red heels and when did I wear them last?"

"The night you took me home from a night out? I had great fun with you...not the time"

"Not really," Rina said, "What if that person was...Taehyung, what if that person keeps breaking into my house when I'm sleeping and taking my stuff?"

"Rina, do you think that really happened?"

"I've been waking up and a lot of my clothes have gone missing. I had an outfit I prepared the night before one of my shifts and when I woke up, it was gone. I am telling you that I hung it up for the morning. Even the hanger was gone"

Taehyung frowned "That's kinda strange. Did you tell the police that?"

"I told them everything I thought would help them," Rina sighed, "I'll talk to the boys tomorrow and-"

"You aren't going into work tomorrow," Taehyung said, "Babe, it's 4 in the morning and you need to sleep. There's no way I'm letting you go in tomorrow"

"I need the money and I have to talk with Mr Jeon about this job,"

"Email him. I'm not letting you out of the house," Taehyung said "If what you are saying is true, then there is a sick bastard out there that is clearly obsessed with you. Rina, you aren't leaving my sight no matter what. Not until that fucker is caught"