Dear Diary-18

Dear Diary,

I finally brought her home.

My angel is home with me and she looks so beautiful laying in my bed. It was hard to keep my hands off her when I slept beside her.

I had to change her clothes.

I didn't want to be next to her in that mans t-shirt. She looks so beautiful in my shirt and her skin was just how I imagined it. So smooth...so soft.

That man that had his hands over her is with the others.

I can hear them screaming for help now but they are so stupid.

They won't be leaving the basement. Not alive that is.

In small pieces and then I will feed them to the wild animals. 

That bastard who had his hands over MY angel will suffer for what he did to her. 

I will drag his death out over weeks and my angel will help me. I need to help her get revenge on the bastard who touched her. 

Because she didn't like it.

My angel only wants me and she only wants my hands over her.

I punched her...

I punched my angel but only because she deserved it. She was trying to get away from me but that was ok. Because she didn't realise it was me coming for her.

I should have shown my face so she would have calmed down and come with me.

But she screamed and fought me.

I just hope the bruise doesn't stay for too long.

I wouldn't want my angel to hurt...too much.

But if she hits me again, I will have to punish her and I have a punishment ready for her. To teach her a lesson.

I can't have my angel hurting me.

I have to go now diary. She should be waking up soon.

I can't wait to see her excitement.

I love you, angel. 

So much.

Jeon Jungkook.

Rina's head felt like it was splitting in two and her body felt heavy and numb. A small groan forced its way through her dry lips and as she tried to open her eyes, the light pierced through them and she whimpered in pain.

Slowly, she opened them trying to ignore the pain throbbing in her head. Rina's heart stopped on her when she looked around the unfamiliar room she was in. Tears pooled in her eyes as she looked around the room and she began to cry remembering what had happened previously for her to end up in this room.

Rina sat up and kicked the cover away from her legs and gasped at her new outfit. Her stomach rolled at knowing that whoever took her changed her clothes, including her underwear, and she wanted to throw up. She glanced down at her ankle to see a shackle and she cried even more.

There was a sound of the door unlocking and she froze as someone walked in.

"I have some food for you,"

"What the fuck are you doing!" She screamed, "Why are you doing this to me!"

Jungkook placed the tray of food on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her with red cheeks "Because you want me to,"

"When have I ever said I wanted this!" She yelled and swung for him, but he caught her wrist with ease and she grunted as he pinned her to the bed, straddling her. She tried to fight against him but he was much stronger than her. 

Jungkook pinned both wrists to the bed and looked down at her darkly "You don't need to pretend anymore. We are finally together and no one will break us apart,"

Rina cried "I don't want to be with you,"

"Stop lying!" Jungkook snapped, "You love me! Stop being such a bitch!"

Rina cried out as Jungkook slapped her in the face and he gasped.

"No!" He said, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you"

Jungkook shifted slightly and rested his face against her chest, hugging her tightly as she cried.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," He cried, "Please don't hate me. I love you. I love you so much but you just don't listen,"

"Just let me go," She said quietly, "Let me go home,"

Jungkook looked up at her with a frown "But you are home and you aren't going anywhere. I finally have you as mine and we need to get everything sorted,"

Rina turned her head away from him and he sat upon her stomach. He grabbed hold of her face and turned it to make her look at him. His eyes were wide and full of anger, but when he smiled it sent shivers down Rina's spine.

"We are going to get married," He giggled "And then we will start making a family together. You don't need to worry, because I have everything sorted,"

"I'm not marrying you!" Rina yelled and shoved Jungkook off her. He landed with a thud on the floor and she got to her knees. She reached over to the tray and grabbed the fork "I will never marry you! You are a creep! Crazy!"

Jungkook slowly got to his feet, his face darkening and he clenched his fists glaring at Rina, making her start to tremble.

"I will ignore that comment," He said quietly, "But only because you are still brainwashed by that man. But if you ever call me that again, I will punish you. Do you understand?"

"I'd rather you just kill me," Rina hissed, "I'd rather be dead than-ugh!"

Rina fell back onto the bed and Jungkook was on her again, his large hands wrapped around her neck. She gasped as he tightened the grip, but not enough to stop her from breathing and he grinned down at her.

"I can only tell you so many times, angel," Jungkook laughed "I've decided not to wait till marriage with you,"

Rina's eyes went wide and she started to his chest as hard as she could "Get off me!"

"I've had the practice," Jungkook smiled "Don't worry. I won't disappoint you. I'll take care of you. Like I always have. No one will touch you again because I am here. I will hurt anyone that touches you,"

"Get away from me!" Rina screamed "You're crazy! I don't want this, Jungkook!"

Jungkook cut her breathing short and lowered his face to hers "I like it when you scream my name, Rina. I love you...so, so much"