Dear Diary - 8

Dear diary,

The world is a funny place. Don't you think?

Birds fly...cars drive...people fall in love and some people try to stop that love.

But not me.

I stop people trying to take my love away from me.

Just like the girl in my basement. I had to stop her from talking. Just the sound of her voice was enough to make me want to stab my eardrums.

But she won't scream anymore.

Not when I used a blunt knife to cut that tongue from her mouth.

I had never heard such screams and it made me want to dissect her even more. I got chills just holding it in my hand. The blood was everywhere and I laughed, enjoying every moment of it.

I nailed it to the wall just to remind that bitch that no one was to talk to my beautiful angel.

She was mine and I loved her.

No one loved her as much as I loved her.

But she was making me angry. Very fucking angry.

How could she be with those men and feel safe? How dare she do that to me. She let them put their hands on her and I wanted to fucking kill them all.

I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM.

I will make them beg for their death and I will love every minute of it.

That fucking bitch. She was doing this on purpose. I fucking knew she was. I wasn't stupid.

But then when I went to tuck her in...there was someone else in the bed. 

I won't let her get away with it. I will punish her for what she did to me. How fucking stupid did she think I was? Did she think that she could get away with fucking another man?

No.

She was going to pay for not saving herself for me. I was going to punish her and she was going to scream for me to punish her more.

Bad girls get punished.

And she was a bad girl.

Fucking bitch...I was going to fucking kill...

THOSE

BASTARDS!!!!!!

She was so beautiful.

I never understood what perfection was until I laid my eyes on her.

She was perfection. Such a beautiful creature and she was all mine. No one was going to take that from me, because she belonged to me. 

That man in her bed was going to pay for touching her body. He was going to pay for fucking what was mine and he was going to regret ever laying eyes on my angel.

She was meant for me. Because she loves me. I dream about her. I touch myself and I imagine that it's her pretty little hand wrapped around me.

It gives me chills thinking about it. I can't wait for her hands to be all over my body. But only when I let her.

I don't like being touched.

I hate it.

But I know she will help me forget. Because she loves me and I know she will beg to touch me. I love her and I will love her hands on me.

I've never met someone so beautiful.

She is going to look amazing on our wedding day. I have the perfect dress for her. She will look like a real angel. 

Everyone will look at her with envy. That bitch in the basement will wish that she was marrying my angel. But she wouldn't be able to say anything.

Not when her tongue is nailed to the wall.

The stupid bitch.

We won't get married without an audience...I want those boys to watch us marry and then I will kill them.

I want everything to be perfect. Just like my love.

I love you, Rina. I love you so much. 

Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind but then I see her face, and she brings me back.

My parents used to call me crazy but I know I'm not crazy.

They are the crazy ones. They always tried to slip me pills but they were too stupid. I saw through their act. 

It was just a shame I never got around to kill them. I'd put their hearts in a jar and stick it in my private room where all the other body parts were...the ones I took care of. The ones who got in the way of my love.

Rina would love my little room. Because she would see what I have done for her.

It's late diary.

I have to take my angel to work tomorrow. I need to rest properly, so I can look after her. I don't want anyone to hurt her. 

I love you Rina, my beautiful angel.

We will be together soon.

I love you so, so much.

Good night angel.

Jeon Jungkook