19

Rina's tears had stained her face and she had curled herself into a ball as she lay on the bed, remembering the night before. Her body ached and she felt dirty. She felt disgusted in herself and she wanted Taehyung.

But she knew it would be difficult to escape her kidnapper. Especially when he had chained her to the bed. The thick metal cuffs around her wrist kept her in place and only allowed her to reach the bathroom. Jungkook had warned her that if she tried to escape again she would lose the privilege of using the bathroom.

The room she was kept in had blackout curtains and she wasn't sure what time of day it was. Rina wasn't sure if a whole day had passed since she was taken but she hoped that her friends would call the police. 

Rina whimpered at the memory of seeing Hoseok die in front of her and she began to cry again, remembering the blood and fear she had felt. Taehyung had tried to follow but he was caught and she had a feeling that Jungkook had killed him too. 

An angry loud sob tore itself free from her chest and the noise even shocked her. She squeezed her eyes shut as she cried loudly, her eyes stinging from the salt in her tears and the fear she had flooding her body. As she tried to take a breath in, it caught in her throat and she struggled to breathe as the tears were the only thing that seemed important. Her nose became clogged up and she swiped away the drool that dribbled down the side of her mouth as she screamed.

Crying wasn't what the movies thought it would be. It was painful, unsightly and Rina tried to control it, but she was slowly becoming hysterical. She was crying in fear. Crying from seeing someone murdered in front of her and crying from seeing Taehyung ripped away from her.

As she moved, the chains rattled and it only made her cry louder. Jungkook had taken away her against her will on the thought that she loved him back. But she felt nothing but hate towards him. He had forced himself onto her and all she could do was scream and try to fight him off.

But Jungkook was stronger and she had to cry silently as he had his way with her. She felt nothing but pain and disgust. When Jungkook had asked how it was, she told him that he was crazy and he punched her, blackening her eye. He had left in anger and hadn't come back.

Rina opened her mouth and screamed as loud as she could, not able to withhold her emotions. She knew that it would get the attention of Jungkook, but she didn't care if he killed her. She didn't want to live if it meant being his pet. She would rather die than let him lay his hands on her once again.

A few minutes after she began to scream, she heard the locks on the door and it swung open revealing a pissed off Jungkook. He stormed forward and he swung his leg over her, sitting on her stomach. He wrapped his hands around her neck and his eyes were wild as he stared down at her.

"Shut the fuck up!" He hissed "Stop screaming!"

Rina lifted her arm up and punched him in the side of the head, and struggled beneath him but his grip tightened on her throat.

"You fucking bitch!" He yelled "I'll snap your neck if you don't stop screaming! I'm trying to cook you lunch!"

Jungkook lifted his arm and punched her in the jaw, making her gasp in pain. He grabbed hold of her hair and yanked it, making her look at him.

"If you are a good girl, I will feed you," He said quietly, "But if you aren't, then I will have to hit you again. I don't like hitting you, Rina. But I only do it because you aren't being good. Rina, please be a good girl because you need to look perfect for our wedding day,"

Rina's eyes went wide "I won't marry you!"

Jungkook giggled slightly, his eyes still wide "You are so funny, my beautiful angel. I love you so much. I know you want to marry me. I know because you love me. You are so perfect,"

"You're crazy," Rina whispered out.

Jungkook let her go and sat up straight, glaring down at her "Tut, tut, Rina. I gave you the chance to be a good girl, but now I will have to punish you"

Jungkook climbed off her and walked out of the room and shortly returned with a belt. Her eyes went wide and she tried to get away from him. But he grabbed hold of the chain and yanked it, making her scream out in pain as it jerked her wrist towards him.

"I'm disappointed in you, Rina," Jungkook said dragging her closer towards him, ignoring her pleas for help, "I thought you were better than this,"

"No! Please, I'll be good. I promise!" Rina pleaded "I'm sorry!"

Jungkook yanked her to her feet and held her hands behind her back, looking at the tears roll down her face. He smiled and kissed her hard. Rina wanted to be sick but she didn't fight back.

"I'll let you off today," Jungkook smiled "You are still getting used to the change. You were so used to being around him that you forgot how to behave around me"

Rina began to shake "What did you do with Taehyung?"

"Why would you care?" Jungkook frowned "You love me, not him"

"Did you kill him? Did you kill him like you killed Hoseok?" Rina said struggling against his grip "I care because I love him!"

Jungkook sighed "You are brainwashed. You poor girl"

"I love Taehyung!" Rina screamed.

"Hoseok died because he didn't listen to my first warning," Jungkook said ignoring her, "I should have killed him the moment her put his hands all over you. But I gave him a chance. Did you know he was the last person I gave a chance? That other person you were with, I can't remember his name, but I threatened him but he tried to go to the police so I had to kill him,"

"You're crazy,"

Jungkook giggled "I think I won't let you off today. You called me crazy and I don't like that. But don't worry my angel, the belt is the least of your worries,"

A/N: ok hoes. sorry for the slow updates : D

But here is another one for you. Don't forget to vote and comment

and look what came in the post today!

Please buy it (LOL)

It's found on lulu.com and you can find my other published story as well : )