39

I wake up and look around me. The room is dark and I almost scream when a pair of eyes stare at me through the darkness. The lights go on and when I try to move, I realize I can't. I frown and pull my arm again, only to see that my hand is chained to the bed with handcuffs. I look back at the eyes and a body appears. My heart rate slows down a bit.

"Great, can you unchain me?".

Stefan shakes his head and I frown.

"I'm sorry. I can't do that. This is for your own safety".

Everything replays in my head and I struggle even more.

"No Stefan I have to go! Where is Elena? Where are Jeremy and Tess?".

Jeremy and Tess appear in the doorway. They smile. But it looks forced.

"Stefan. Didn't your mother teach you it's not gentleman-like to chain up a pregnant woman?" I half joke.

Stefan doesn't even crack a smile. I struggle even more.

"Come on! Elena could be in danger!".

The front door opens and in comes Damon with Elena. She's sleeping and there's blood on her neck and clothes. I almost jump out my place, taking the bed with me.

"Untie me now!" I growl.

Stefan walks over and unclasps my handcuffs. I run over to Elena and check her.

"She's okay. Klaus was just playing a fun little game of drain the doppelgänger".

I shoot Damon a glare. Elena wakes up and looks around.

"I thought I told you guys to keep her chained up".

A memory appears.

Elena drags the phone away from her ear slowly, looking sick.

"What is it?" I probe.

"Alaric has Caroline and he wants me to come before she dies".

I look around desperately.

"We have to go".

Everyone looks at me like i have two heads.

"Are you crazy?! You're a baby momma right now! All you need to worry about is staying home and getting some rest" Tess says.

I shake my head.

"I can't let her go alone".

Elena gives Bonnie a look.

"I'm sorry, but you're going to have to".

And then it all went black.

I hug Elena.

"I should ground you for pulling that stunt on me".

She hugs back and stares at me.

"But I'm not because I'm the cool sister again. I just want us to trust each other. Once Alaric and Klaus are out the way, then we'll have nothing to worry about".

"Ooh, well one down, one to go".

I frown and turn around. Everyone stares at Damon.

"What are you talking about?" I question.

Damon smirks.

"Bon Bon did a little spell which totally made up for the betrayal of turning Alaric into Mikael 2.0 and it helped us get rid of Klaus".