6: Surprise, surprise

Riku soon learned that day. TRIGGER was not just any idol group in uni. TRIGGER was known by everyone in the uni. Not only that, he could hear some people outside of uni talking about them, a group that had yet to debut. Riku clutched the CD he had in hand tighter as he walked home.

"Nanase-san, since you missed the welcome week, you didn't get to see TRIGGER's opening performance. I've got a CD of one of their performances. Why don't you watch it tonight as an ultimate stimulation?" He recalled Iori's words.

The white cat got to the part where he had to walk uphill. He wished he could transform into a cat and run up the hill in no time, but he knew it was impossible. Just when he was deep in thought, he heard it again. A familiar, quiet voice called his name.

"Riku."

There was a noise of rustling leaves, then a black cat jumped off one of the trees and appeared in front of the redhead.

"Tenn-nii! What are you doing here?"

"Going home. Looks like we take the same route back." The black cat, still in his cat form, replied, glancing at the CD in the redhead's hands.

"Can you show me where you live?"

Tenn said, his voice slightly(?) demanding. Tenn did not hesitate. He wanted to spend more time with his beloved twin. He wanted to make sure his long-lost brother was taking good care of himself while living alone.

"Tenn-nii, want to jump on my shoulder?"

Tenn was about to decline, but he made a mistake by looking at Riku's baby doll eyes. He jumped to the redhead's right shoulder and placed his hind legs there. His body lay across Riku's neck with his front legs hanging from the other shoulder. Comfy cat.

So Riku still can't transform, huh? Tenn thought

Tenn got so comfortable on Riku's shoulders that he didn't notice when they got to Riku's house in about 5 minutes. The jangling sound of the key brought him back to reality.

Riku opened the door and the black cat jumped off. Before Riku could say anything, Tenn let himself in and inspected all the rooms. Riku's house was big, much smaller than Kujou's mansion, but way too big for one person. It had 2 floors. 3 bedrooms on the top floor. A kitchen and a living room on the ground floor. Each floor had a big bathroom. All neat and clean alright. Tenn approved.

After Tenn was satisfied, he licked his paws before jumping on a couch in the living room and transforming back to an ange-a human form.

"Riku, join me." Tenn acted like he owned the house. Unlike Riku, this guy really was a cat.

Riku sat down next to his twin, but before he could get comfortable...

"Ne, Riku. Let me live with you."

It's too dangerous to let my kawaii little brother live alone. What if his lungs act up? What if there is a break in? I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

"...huh? Huh? EHHHHHHH??????" Tenn-nii, living with me?? I must be dreaming!! Wake up, Riku, wake up!!

"I was going to ask you to come live with me," Tenn had a serious expression on his face. "but your place is much more suited for two people. Mine is just a studio flat that Kujou-san owns."

The white cat froze. He wasn't sure how he felt. He was over the moon. He was nervous. He was shocked. He could only just sit there when his beloved brother saw a chance and walked to the front door.

"Bye bye, Riku. I'll bring my stuff in about 2 hours."

————————————————————————

I needed a break from all head-crushing coursework so here is another (relatively short) chapter.

I want Tenn as a neck warmer too.... *dream*

Next chapter tease: Tenn said he doesn't play with cat toys....but is that true???? (ω)ノ♡

Agaaaain please vote and comment if you enjoy it~ they send me to dreamland <3