20: The Taste of Jealousy

-With Tenn-

Damn my sweet Riku! How could he do this to me and run off?

Tenn finally got himself out of the catnip addiction mess. The dark aura was flowing out of him. He was not very angry. That dark aura was mainly from jealousy. He was jealous that his kawaii brother wanted to hang out with the raven, not him. Tenn suddenly got an idea. The black cat went to grab a bag of bird seeds and stormed off to the garden. He threw those seeds on the ground, scattering them. He then transformed into a cat and waited.

Pigeons started gathering around in the garden. Tenn's soft pink eyes sparkled. He leapt out of his hiding space into the flock of clumsy birds.

"YOU BIRDS ARE ALL DEAD!! *HISSSSS*"

~~

-With "The Couple"-

'N-N-N-Nanase-san, w-w-wh-what are you saying!?!'

Iori's face turned red. Much more red than when he pulled away from a hug. The white cat Riku already knew the answer. The raven would immediately reply in a calm and collected manner if the answer was 'No' but Riku wanted to hear an answer from Iori being said out loud.

"So Iori, can I?" Riku tilted his head in his usual 'cute' angle and smiled widely. Iori is wayyyy too cute like this.

"N-nanase-san, I- ahem I am going to say yes. But it's not because I like you or anything!!!! I just d-don't want to deal with you when you are upset! That's all." Typical tsundere reply from Iori. Oh my god. I am shaking everywhere. Breathe, Iori, breathe... how could this cat ask such an embarrassing question with a normal smiley face!

"By the way, thanks for buying me this Usamimi plush," Iori said in a very quiet voice and looked away (again!). Riku's cat ears moved. He could hear it, and was happy to hear both the answer and that. The white cat refrained from teasing Iori by making the boy admit that he liked Usamimi Friends. That would probably melt him, ehehehe.

Iori felt hot. My heart can't take any more of this. For the first time, I don't know what to do! Me. The perfect 16-year-old!

"So, Iori, you're coming to dinner at my house tonight!"

Please... kill me now.

~~

Riku was about to unlock his house door when suddenly, Tenn swung it open. "Welcome back, Riku." Iori was right behind Riku, but Tenn ignored him. He had anticipated that Iori might come for dinner.

And so the black cat commenced his special plan....

"Come in, you two." Tenn smiled. That smile looked just as sweet as Riku's, but for some reason, Iori felt extremely uncomfortable.

"P-perhaps I should head home." Iori spoke, but Riku suddenly reacted, "Eh? Why??? Iori, stay for dinner!" Of course, Iori did not have the heart to leave after hearing that.

"Now, now. Riku, you must be tired. I will cook dinner today. You go up to your room and shower, okay?" Riku acted like he was about to offer help, so Tenn quickly said, "Izumi Iori said he will help me cook."

"I said no such...." Iori stopped his reply immediately as Tenn shot a sharp glare with crushing pressure at him.

"Okay, Tenn-nii, Iori, I'll see you two in a bit, okay?" With that, Riku went back to his room.

You will only see one of us. Tenn muttered under his breath. "Izumi Iori, don't just stand there. Food won't cook itself."

Iori followed Tenn quietly into the kitchen. There the raven came to a sudden standstill. He could smell something familiar...

The smell of his kin.

Tenn put three dead pigeons on the cutting board. "Today's menu is special. We're having bird steak!" To Iori, Tenn's smile was like an evil grin of total victory. "I just caught them this afternoon, so they are fresh." The black cat picked one up and started pulling the feathers. "You've got to pull feathers out like this. Make sure you do it slowly, so nothing will be left on the meat."

Iori was frozen solid. All the colours left his body. He could feel so much pain just by watching Tenn in action. "What are you waiting for, Izumi Iori? Come and help me clean these birds," Tenn stared with a straight face.

For the first time ever, Iori felt light-headed and nauseous. His limbs became so weak that he fell flat on the floor, unconscious.

"Looks like I've gone a bit too far..." Tenn sanitised his hands and approached the fainted Iori. Tenn grabbed Iori's legs and dragged him to the couch as he couldn't pick the raven up.

"Baka, we don't actually eat birds. We just like playing with them." Hmph. That's what you get for having fun with my sweet Riku without me.

~~

-Late that night, at Izumi residence-

Both Mitsuki and Iori were already fast asleep, but Iori's phone kept going off. Annoyed, Iori got up. Who is calling at this time of the night??? He picked up and almost lost his hearing from the shout on the other end.

"IORIN SOU-CHAN, SOU-CHAN IS..!!!!"

————————————————————————

How was Tenn's Brocon mode? XD Do I deserve some caramel slices? (Please feed me~) :P
Ooooh I wonder what happened to our swan Sougo~ ( ̳·̫ ̳)( ̳·̫ ̳)( ̳·̫ ̳)