15: IDOLiSH7

-With Iori and Mitsuki-

I'm sitting here with my little brother on a bench located in the hospital garden area. He seems to have calmed down a little.

"Iori," Mitsuki felt it was the right time to talk. "Will you tell me what happened?"

"Nii-san, I... made a mistake. A huge one." Iori spoke. He looked at the ground without making any eye contact. "I knew Ri- Nanase-san wasn't well, and yet..." Iori paused, trying not to cry.

"Iori..." Mitsuki grabbed Iori's shoulder firmly to let him know he was not alone, to give him some sort of assurance.

"Nanase-san, h-he has this respiratory problem... and," The raven struggled to explain.

"It's okay, Iori. I know now. It's okay." Seeing his little brother suffer, Mitsuki patted Iori's head with care and love.

"Let's go inside, Iori."

He wanted to run away but I know him. Deep down, he wants to see Riku. To talk to him. The people he cares about... he is not so honest with them, is he? Mitsuki thought and smiled a little.

-With TRIGGER-

"Arigatou, everyone! Thank you for coming to our live performance."

TRIGGER members walked back to their preparation room after giving a captivating performance. Tenn quickly packed his things. He wanted to get home. It was rare that he got to go home this early. I can go back and watch some shows with Riku. Tenn thought.

"Oi, Brat." Came the 'mood killer' Gaku. "Where you hurry off to?"

"Home. Unlike you who don't have anyone to care about." Tenn wouldn't just answer nicely.

"You two, drop it." Ryuu intervened. He was too tired to watch the arguments escalate. "By the way, have you two heard? People were saying that a new group was supposed to be giving a mini performance"

"Oh? Who? And what do you mean by 'supposed to'?" Gaku asked, his hands playing with his phone.

"They are called Perfect... something. I heard there was some situation and MEZZO performed in their stead." Ryuu talked while changing his clothes.

"Hmph. Unprofessional performers are none of my concern." Of course, Riku wanted to surprise his brother cat and never told Tenn about their unit name.

"Right. I'm going home. Good work today."

-20 minutes later. With Tenn-

"I'm home, Riku~ I bought some more bird feed. We can play with them in the garden."

The black cat received no reply.

"Riku..?" He's not home yet?

Tenn quickly transformed into a cat and checked all the rooms. He was scared it would be like the last time he found Riku gasping for air in his own bed. He transformed back when he didn't find anyone.

He's not picking up his phone. Riku, where are you???

"Don't tell me..!"

Tenn's recalled Ryuu's word about the new unit and that sent him into a full panic mode.

No... no no no no no no no...! That can't be! No...!

He couldn't think straight. He could no longer stand. His legs were shaking so much he had to sit down. His hands were covered with sweat.

Ding dong.

When he heard the doorbell ring, he dashed to the front door and yelled "RIKU!" as he yanked it open with all his might.