Chapter 35

And the fan fiction that wins is.....

THE VOICE NEXT DOOR, THE ASHTON IRWIN AU!!!

I hope you guys are excited and will read it. I'll publish it when this book ends, I'm already written up to chapter 10, and I'm quite proud of myself.

Be prepared, this Chapter is REAAALLY long. So I expect many comments, more than one from each of you is cool two, and on certain lines of the story.

Now, without further a do...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ellie's POV

I wake up beside Liam and Louis.

I groan and roll over in the discomfort from my baby belly. "You okay?" Liam asks, rubbing the baby bump lightly. I smile. "It's all good Li," I say.

"Want me to make some food?" he asks. I nod. "Sounds nice," I say, "Maybe some waffles with fruit and whipped cream?"

"You have that?" Louis asks. "Yeah, I got that craving a while ago," I tell him. Louis nods and heads off to the kitchen. Liam and I watch some tv.

"So, you excited to pop out the twins?" Liam asks, putting his arm around me. "Yeah, and I can't wait for Luke to come home," I say.

Blue jumps onto my lap and I pet her gently. She licks my thigh and then eventually jumps off.

"Louis, will you take her outside?" I asks. "Yeah, and I just finished breakfast, so come on out!" he shouts from the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen with Liam quickly and eat up.

"Liam! Ellie!" Louis screams. "Oh my God! What?!" I ask him, jumping up from my food. "We...have a bit of a problem," he says, adjusting the cardigan that he is wearing. I suddenly realize something.

"Louis," I say, "Where's Blue." He frowns. "Ellie, I'm sorry," he starts, "She saw something and she just took off running." "Louis!" I scream in horror, "No! How could you!"

I take off running in the direction of her muddy paw prints going down the road. "Blue!" I cry, "Blue honey!"

I start sobbing and fall to the ground. I can't run anymore, my legs won't move. "Blue!" I cry between sobs. I can't stop crying, my baby, Luke will be so mad.

I suddenly feel a wetness on my arm. I look and see a little white ball. "Blue!" I shout, "Oh my God Blue baby, I was so worried I...I just don't know." I hold her close in my arms.

But then I realize that the wetness isn't Blue 's tongue.

I look down and scream in horror. It hasn't been nine months yet! It's barely been eight! This is impossible!

"Liam!" I scream. "Where are you baby?" he screams back. "Liam!" I scream, "I need help now! I..." I groan as a surge of pain goes through me. A contraction.

I see Liam running through the bushes. He looks down at me. "Oh my God, no," he says, "No!"

"It'll be okay, right?" I ask, breathing hard. With no notice, Liam picks me up and dashes down the road. "You have your phone?" he asks breathing hard. I nod, breathing harder, and hand him it. He dials 999.