Transform.

"My name is Misaki" I said in front of the class. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Its uncomfortable.

"She is the new student" Iruka said. "Now since Naruto here is late and we have a new student, we are going to review transformation jutsu"

Everyone groaned. I groaned too. WHY ME?!

Everyone lined up in the front. I was on front of a guy with a hair like a duck has been living in there, in the back was a boy that looks really lazy. I'm starting to like him already.

"Hello, you look lazy" I said.

He nodded. "You have no idea" he mumbled. I giggled at him then saw a slight pink on his cheeks. A fever?

"Troublesome woman" he grumbled.

"Not really" I smiled.

"Did you see that Sasuke-kun?!" I heard a girl with pink hair said. So his name was Sasuke.......

Then it was his turn. He did the handsigns and turned into sensei. Good job........for a genin. I smiled. He saw me looked at him and blushed. WTF?!

It was my turn. I stepped up and did the handsigns, I did it pretty slow though. Don't want them to know what I can do. Hehe.....That reminds me. Kakashi saw how fast I was this morning. AWW! *BEEEP!* Well as long he hasnt seen my REAL speed. So I'm good.

Then the boy who was tied up earlier transform. Into a naked woman.........with smokes covering its............parts....

I looked up to see Iruka having a major nose bleed. Pervert.

(SASUKE'S POV)

I transformed into a perfect Iruka and I couldn't help but take a look over to the new girl, Misaki. She smiled and I blushed. AHHH!! WHATS HAPPENING?!

I quickly looked away and sat back down to my seat.

It was her turn and I watched her as she did the handsigns. It was slow, same as Sakura's. I smirked. She might look cute, but she's weak and fragile. Like glass. She even might be weaker than Sakura.

(Misaki's POV)

I was told to sit by girl with purple hair. She looks so shy.

"H-Hello. I-Im H-Hinata." she said with a soft voice.

"Misaki" I smiled. "Nice to meet you"

"N-Nice t-to m-meet you t-too" she stuttered.

"You don't have to be shy around me" I said noticing her stutter.

She smiled and nodded.

Then the bell rang

I was about to get up when two girls slammed their hands on my desk. This made Hinata and me flinch. "Yes?" I asked them.

"New girl, do you like anyone in this class?" a girl with blobde hair and no pupil asked. The other girl who had pink hair nodded in agreement.

I thought about it and shook my head. They raised their eyebrows. "You sure, take a close look around." Pinky said.

I looked around to see EVERYONE looking at me. Even the Sasuke and lazy boy.

I shook my head. "Nope"

"Good, just stay away from our Sasuke-kun!" they said.

I nodded my head and mouth 'scary' to Hinata. She giggled.

Then both of them introduced themselves.

"Ino" (sorry i forgot her last name)

"Sakura Haruno"

"Misaki" I cheered. They squeeled and hugged me.

"KAWAII!!" they screamed. I noticed the guys blushing even Sasuke over there. I sweatdropped. Then other girls started to join in.

The guys glared at them. The girls must have saw it because they yelled at them. "SHE'S OURS!"

The guys sighed in defeat and left the classroom. I turned to Hinata and saw that other girls were blocking her way.

I took her hand and transported outside.

"SAFE!"

"Arigato Misaki-chan, but I have to go" I nodded my head then she ran off.

I went for a walk and bumped onto someone. "Gomen" I said.

Then I looked up to see the blonde boy earlier who was tied up. He blushed. "Its okay!" he said and took out his hand. I took it and stand up.

"Misaki!"

"I'M NARUTO UZUMAKI AND THE NEXT HOKAGE! BELIEVE IT!" he screamed.

I giggled. "I believe you"

He grinned.

"I got to go home Naruto-kun but I will see you tomorrow!" I said.

He nodded and waved.

I went home and unlocked the door. Kakashi was sitting on the couch reading a book. I hate reading........

"How was the academy?" he asked not taking his eyes off of his book.

"Fine. I'm not eating dinner. Im going to sleep early" I said then went up in my room.

I sighed. "So tired" I grumbled and drifted off to sleep.