Team 7

I woke up in next morning remembering that I'm a ninja now. Sighing, I got ready and headed to the kitchen.

"Morning" Kakashi said from the couch.

"Did you eat already?" I asked him.

He shook his head. I sighed and cooked eggs and bacon.

He happily sat down and ate. I couldn't see his face. Damn.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" I asked him.

He looked at me in the eye and just shrugged.

I sighed and waited for him to finish eating so I could do the dishes.

"Hey isn't today where you get to be put in a team?" He said.

"I think so" I said.

"Which team do you want to be put on?" he asked me. I wonder if he wants me to be on his team.

"I don't really know. All I hope for is a wonderful team and I could trust them with my life. " I smiled at him.

He seemed to be shocked with my answer then smiled. Chuckling, he said, "Good answer"

I smiled at him again. "Well, I got to go. See ya Kaka!" I yelled as I walked outside and towards the academy.

I really do wonder who's team I'm on.

Kakashi's Pov

I poofed in the Hokage's office to see all of the senseis there.

"Nice for you to join" Hokage said as they watch from the crystal ball.

They gather all around it and watch the Kyuubi host and the last Uchiha. The sensei talk about the Uchiha while I watch Misaki sitting by the Hyuuga girl. She has her head down and napping....

The Hokage noticed my eyes to the girl and asked "Why do you seem interest to the new girl?"

Everyone turn to me.

"New girl?" Kurenai asked.

"Misaki, we found her walking in the forest. She's full of youth!" said Gai.

"So why interested?" asked the Hokage.

"Well, I earlier I asked her what she's team she wants to be on and what she said surprised me." I said. "She said this exact words. 'All I hope is a wonderful team and I could trust them with my life' "

Gai is in verge of tears. "Thats so beautiful"

The Hokage chuckled and said. "Wise words."

We turned back to her and we saw her wake up and look around in the room. As if searching for something.

"Can she see us?" Kurenai asked.

"She can sense us" Hokage said.

Then this shocked me. Misaki stopped looking around and turned her head to us. Gasps were heard around the room. One of them is me.

Misaki just tilted her head and smiled at us.

"Well, I guess she knows we are watching her" Hokage said.

Misaki's Pov

I sat there and watch as Naruto and Sasuke kiss each other.

I bursted out laughing. "PRICELESS!"

The fan girls beat up Naruto and Iruka called our teams.

"Team 7 Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Misaki."

I just sat there went back to sleep.

Why do I have to be stuck with them?

(I know the chapter is short and im sorry for that. I'm still trying to think for more ideas....)