Do I look that weak?

We waited in the classroom. Its taking forever! Reminds me of someone....

I sat there with my heads down and I just fell asleep.

.............................

I felt Kakashi's chakra close by. So he's our sensei? Copy cat ninja. I mentally smirked.

"Naruto what are you doing?" Sakura watched Naruto as he put a chalkboard on the top of the door.

"Putting on a prank on our sensei. Thats what he get for being late" Said Naruto

"A jonin is not going to fall for that, dobe" said the emo Sasuke. He looks so familiat for some reason. I don't know why.....

Just then, we heard a 'thud' noise and saw Kakashi with a chalk board on his hand. "My first impression of you guys. You all are idiots"

Then I walked up to him."Even me?" I asked with my puppy dog eyes. Hehe no one can resist that. Not even Orochimaru-niissan. (GASP! Bet u didnt see that coming! XD) (they're not related)

"I-Im sorry" Kakashi stammered.

"Kawaii!" squealed Sakura.

In the corner of my eyes I could see Sasuke and Naruto blushing.

I slowly walked up to Kaka and jumped on his back.

'Shes VERY light' he thought.

"Meet me on the roof" said Kakashi as he poofed us.

I sat on the railing while Kakashi leaned against it. He keeps looking at me. Scared that I'll fall. Do I look that weak?

Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke finally showed up and did their introductions.

I'm not paying attention much. I just stared at the village.

Naruto said something about ramen and being the Hokage. Sakura just keeps squealing. Sasuke said that he will kill a certain man. Wonder who?

"Lastly Misaki" said Kakashi.

"I'm Misaki. I like the many things. I don't really hate anything. My hobbies, well there's a lot. Dreams. Well its a secret" I smiled.

Naruto and Sakura stared at me with confusion. Sasuke just didn't care. Kaka just looked at me weirdly. As if he's trying to figure me out.

"Anyway tomorrow we will do a survival test" Kakashi said.

"Survival test?" Sakura said.

I didn't bother to listen, just stared off to the space.

Next morning.....

I woke up early and took a quick shower.

I didn't bother to eat breakfast and just headed to the training grounds. Sasuke just stood there acting all cool. Sakura looks horrible and Naruto is sleeping on the grass.

"Hey Misaki-chan!" Sakura said as she saw me.

"Ohayo Sakura" I smiles at her.

She smiled back.

I sat under a tree and let the branch shade me from the sun.

Sasuke keels looking at me. I read his mind.

'She's cute but weak'

I mentally smirk. Don't underestimate me just because I'm cute, Uchiha.

IM REALLY SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME. I JUST FORGOT ABOUT IT.

IM SORRY IF ITS A SUCKY CHAPTER. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND COMMENT.