Curiosity

"You're crying, Misaki" Kakashi sensei said.

I stared at him dumbfounded. "Wha?"

He brought up his hand again and wiped away something from my face. "Why are you crying?"

I brought up my hand and touched my face. He is right. I am crying.

Wet tears ran down my cheek as I wiped it away. "Ah....Gomenesai....."

I took a deep breathe and looked up at my sensei who has a worried look on his face.

I forced a bright smile. "Sorry! But I gotta get ready for the mission! See ya sensei!" I said in a cheerful tone.

My legs ran to the exit and outside the streets of Konoha.

Kakashi's POV

We watched Misaki closes the door and left for our home to get ready for the mission.

"That smile was fake" I heard the Hokage said.

I nodded and sighed. "Indeed"

Then I looked at him with a serious face. "Is this her real rank?"

Hokage looked at me with a confused expression. "Of course. Why?"

I looked taken aback. Not even he knows?

"Well, the first night she stayed in my house, I saw her speed" I said.

Hokage raised his eyebrows. "How fast was she?"

I sighed. "Faster that Gai"

The third's eyes widen slightly then he puffed out a smoke from his pipe. As he leaned down on his chair, he crossed his arms. "Well this is something"

I simply nodded.

"Now that you mention it, we don't know anything about her. But we all know that she's not an enemy or a spy" He said.

"How do you know she's not an enemy?" I asked him.

He sighed and looked at me. "Even you have a feeling that she won't harm this village"

I sighed. He's right. I don't think she's that type of girl that will do that kind of thing. But still, I can't help but be a little curious on what happened in her past.

Misaki's POV

I teleported myself in my room and dove in my bed.

"I can't believe I cried!" My voice was muffled in my pillow.

I sat up and sighed. "I have a feeling that something is going to happen in this mission" I muttered.

"And what would that be?" A voice said.

I looked up and saw Kaka sensei staring down at me. I wasn't startled at all because I already sensed his chakra.

"Don't worry about it" I shook my head and walked toward my closet.

I dug in there and pulled out a big suitcase and out it on my bed.

"When did you get that?" Kaka asked me as he sat down and stared at it.

"When I moved in here. This is where I restore my weapons and such" I told him.

I opened the case and took out two scrolls where I put my red and black scythe and the other one with a sword I made.

"What's in those scrolls?" Sensei asked me looking a bit suspicious.

"You'll see" I smiled at him.

Then I put back the case in my closet and took out a black cloak that has kunais and shurikens stuffed in it. I put it on me and also put on a knee high boots that's a little baggy on the leg part where I put my scrolls in there.

I tied my long white hair in a high pony tail leaving my bangs on my face. The hair reaches up above my butt.

My cloak has a hood and it covers me but stops right below my knees only showing my red knee high flat boots. I hate high heels.

"You look better with your hair up" Kakashi said.

I smiled. "That's why I leave it down"

"Huh?"

I just giggled. "Are you done?"

He nodded and stood up.

I took his hand and led him the stairs and to the gates.

As we walked through the streets of Konoha, Kakashi spoke up.

"Why were you crying earlier?"

My dark blue eyes gazed on the ground. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to cry"

"No need to apologize but why were you crying?" he asked again.

I sighed. "The shinobi world is a cruel place to live in. Little kids die and helpless people gets killed. Not knowing how to fight or defend yourself isn't helping. But for the ninjas, they sacrifice their own lives just to protect their village and their loved ones. And it's a normal thing to do, protecting your love ones and not harming them." I told him sadly as I clenched my fist in both sides.

Kakashi seems to taken this all in. "That's true. Very true. Then why did you cry?"

He looked at me with curiosity in his eyes.

"Well, Copycat ninja-"

Kakashi stilled. "How'd you know?"

"You're quite popular, aren't you?"

Kakashi sighed then turned back to me. "So why were you crying?" he asked me with a hint of seriousness in his voice.

I smirked knowing the perfect line for this. "Curiosity killed the cat"

Then I disappeared in a puff of smoke leaving a shocked and a more curious Kakashi.