아홉

Soonyoung came to the café and started as soon as he came in the door, it was so many customers today and it happens to be more customers than it's today.

"One brownie and americano" a women said

"Yes, anything else?" Soonyoung asked as he smiled

"No, thank you"

"Okey, I will be back with you order soon" Soonyoung said and the women walked to find a place to sit

"You are really good at this!" His uncle said

"Thank you"

Soonyoung was down making the Americano and the brownie so he went to the women who ordered it

"Here your order and I hope it's taste good"

"Thank you" the women smiled

AT THE SCHOOL

Wonwoo was already done with his first class and decided to talk to the principal.

"Mr. principal"

"Yes" the principal turned around

"Why isn't, Yumi at school"

"Well She is probably sick" the principal said

Wonwoo just nodded in response, he walked away and got ready to his another class.

After 3 classes, he was done and now he just had to wait for the meeting to start.

The meeting was about the school Olympic and which sport they should do this year, and of course it's gonna be a teacher competition too.

The clock was about 5.30 pm and Wonwoo was already tired and he just wanted to sleep.

BACK TO SOONYOUNG

Soonyoung's uncle said that he could take over now and that Soonyoung could go home, Soonyoung left the café and went straight to where he was supposed to meet the girl.

It was getting dark but the beautiful sunset was pretty and was in yellow, orange and dark red.

Soonyoung was already here and it was about 5 minutes before it was 6pm. he waited and waited till he heard someone coming from behind, he turned around and saw a girl who was crying.

Soonyoung went til the girl as soon he saw her crying

"hey, are you okey?" Sooonyoung asked 

"Y-yes, but" 

"What happened to you? Why are your clothes like this?" Soonyoung asked again

"I-it was a man who followed me and *sob* he-" the girl said and before she was done talking, Soonyoung had a cloth on his mouth and he felt that he couldn't breathe and before he knew it he blacked out. 

the girl smirked at the sight and just brushed her fake cry

"bring him in" The girl said and the three muscular guys took Soonyoung in, after about 30 minuets Soonyoung opened his eyes slowly. He couldn't see so much because the room was dark and it wasn't so much light.

"you are finally awake" He heard the girl say from behind

"What do you want?" Sooyoung asked as he tries to stand up but realized that he got tied up

"Nothing, just wanted to see Mr. Jeon's Husband" the girl replied as she smirks

The girl walked closer to Soonyoung and gave him a smile, she lifted his chin up.

"Why would he have you as his husband, when its so many girls out there who are so more attractive than you are?" She said as she let go of his chin.

"Miss, let's just talk this out okey? just tell what's wrong" Soonyoung tried to convince her  

"No, beacuse the wrong thing is you and i have been crushing on Mr. Jeon so long and he didn't even told us that he had a husband?!" 

AFTER THE MEETING

Wonwoo walked out of the meeting room and he looked at his watch to see it was almost 7pm, he decided to call Soonyoung and ask him if he had made dinner. Wonwoo called him but he didn't pick up so he tried again but got only voice mail.

he unlocked his car and drove home to his apartment and started to get worried, Wonwoo don't usually get worried for people but when it gets to Soonyoung he gets so damn worried.

he was already at his home and when he unlocked the door he didn't see Sooyoung's shoes at all, so he walked to the kitchen and saw a note. 

/////////////

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPTADING  !!!! ITS JUST THAT I HAVEN'T HAD THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE AND LIKE THAT, AND MY 1ST SEMESTER IS OVER AND THE 2ND IS HERE SOON SO I HAVE TO GET FOCUS ON SCHOOL!!  I MAY NOT UPTADE SO MUCH AS I DID, BUT TO ALL MY READERS OUT THERE WHO HAS PATIENTLY WAITED FOR A CHAPTER, PLEASE DONT GET MAD AT ME FOR NOT UPDATING AND I WILL TRY TO UPTADE WHEN I HAVE TIME <3 XOXO