열다섯

Wonwoo woke up a bit earlier than usual, he was laying in bed but he felt something touching him. He looked down to see Soonyoung sleeping peacefully, Wonwoo smiled to himself as he removed Soonyoung's arm from his waist.

Wonwoo stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up, he closed the bedroom door so Soonyoung could sleep more. Wonwoo walked to the kitchen and saw the dinner Soonyoung made, it made him smile thinking that Soonyoung stayed up all night just to make him dinner.

Wonwoo tasted the food and his eyes were filled with love, the food was delicious.

he said he couldn't cook? Wonwoo thought 

--

Wonwoo walked to the bedroom and Soonyoung was still sleeping, Wonoo took out a shirt to put on. Wonwoo looked at Soonyoung and just smiled and he walked out, Wonwoo looked at the clock and it was still early so he decided to go grocery shopping.

He took on his jacket and took his car keys and walked out. The day was sunny and hot, the birds were twittering.

--

Soonyoung was still on the bed and he was awake the whole time Wonwoo got inside the bedroom, and Soonyoung saw also Wonwoo smiling, Soonyoung didn't know that Wonwoo could show that kind of expression.

Soonyoung stood up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, after that he went to the kitchen to see the dinner he made was almost gone.

Did he eat? Soonyoung thought

Not long after he heard the doorbell ring, he went to the door and opened the door, revealing a beautiful girl standing there. Soonyoung looked at her

"Can I help you?" Soonyoung asked

"I'm looking for Jeon Wonwoo" The girl said as she smiled

"He isn't here right now if you want you can come in and wait?"

"Yes, why not" The girl replied as she walked in

Soonyoung closed the door and just followed her to the living room.

--

Wonwoo was almost done with grocery shopping and he met his colleagues.

"So how's it going with Soonyoung?" Yujin asked

Wonwoo looks at her

"Good"

"Only that?!"

"Like have you guys had you know.....sex" Yujin said the last word in a whisper

Wonwoo were shocked

"What?! N-no"

Yujin just smirked and said goodbye to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo finally drove home with the groceries.

- -

"So how do you know Wonwoo?" Soonyoung asked

"We used to date" the girl said

Soonyoung was silent

"We broke up 3 months ago"

"Ah, I see"'

"How about you?" The girl asked Soonyoung

Soonyoung looks at her and thought if he should say it or not

"Well, we are actually marri-" Soonyoung didn't even finish his sentence

Wonwoo walked in with some groceries bags, he looked into the living room to see Soonyoung and the girl.

—————————

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT <3