열둘

Wonwoo slowly put Soonyoung in the passenger seat and sat down to drive back home, Wonwoo was glad to finally find him because if Wonwoo didn't come here it wouldn't go so good.

Wonwoo looked at Soonyoung who fell asleep during the ride back home, Wonwoo smiled a little bit and focused on the road again. It took about 10 minutes before they were here and Wonwoo didn't want to wake up Soonyoung, so he lifts up Soonyoung and opened the door and walked in.

Wonwoo decided to lay Soonyoung on his bed and not the sofa, he went in and lay down Soonyoung, he looked at Soonyoung and brushed off some hairs from his face. Wonwoo stood up and walked to the kitchen to get a warm towel, he came back and started to rub the towel on Soonyoung's face trying not to wake him up.

After that he went to the bathroom to take a real quick shower before going to bed, he came back to the room and lay beside Soonyoung and pulling the sheets up and moved a little bit closer to Soonyoung

mmm, his hair smells nice

Wonwoo thought before he fell asleep.

Soonyoung woke and blinked as he tried to get used to the light, he looked around and saw that he wasn't in the living room. he looked beside him and saw Wonwoo sleeping peacefully.

Soonyoung tried to get up but he is still hurt after what happened yesterday, he got up and walked out from the room and right into the bathroom. Soonyoung took a shower, and Wonwoo who also woke up right after Soonyoung walked out from the room.

Wonwoo walked out and made breakfast, he looked at the clock and it was still one hour before the school starts. Wonwoo decided to go to the bathroom, Wonwoo just opened the door and Soonyoung who was still in the shower screamed.

"Don't scream its just me!" Wonwoo said

"B-but i-im showering"  

"yeah I know that we are married so we should be comfortable," Wonwoo said and walked out from the bathroom 

Soonyoung was blushing really hard and just stood there like a statue. He walked out of the shower and got dressed. he walked out and to the kitchen to see Wonwoo already sitting, Wonwoo had his round glasses on and was doing some work.

"A picture will last longer," Wonwoo said as he smirked 

Soonyoung just sat down and began to eat. they both ate in silent and Wonwoo was the first to be done.

"be nice to her, when you are talking with her" Soonyoung said 

"I will" 

"She has a crush on you" 

"Do i look like a care?" Wonwoo said and took his jacket and walked out.

I was just telling you, you can at least make some expression 

Soonyoung thought

/////////////

TO BE CONTINUED 

VOTE AND COMMENT<3