스물 여섯

The shift was over for Soonyoung and this was the last day, he will be going home to his apartment tomorrow.

He really thought about how to tell Wonwoo about this, and about the wedding.

Not just that problem, but Jihoon is in town and won't leave Soonyoung alone. Earlier this day, Jihoon came by the café and tried to talk with Soonyoung.

"Well, this is my last day working here" Soonyoung said as he looked at his uncle

"It has been 3 months already? The time flies too fast"

"Right? But I promise I will visit you when I have time" Soonyoung said as he smiled

"What about Wonwoo??" His uncle asked

Soonyoung was silent for a second

"I-I will figure it out"

"You better tell him"

"I will"

- -

Wonwoo was back home and as soon he came home, he started to make dinner.

He was really sure about his feelings about Soonyoung, and were going to tell him at dinner.

He asked Soonyoung's uncle what dish Soonyoung loved, and made it.

The clock was around 6pm and Soonyoung would be home soon. All he wished for was that Soonyoung also felt the same.

Wonwoo took on the apron and started to make the dinner.

- -

Before Soonyoung walked home he gave his uncle a goodbye hug.

"I will miss you, and greet your parents from me" His uncle said

Soonyoung nodded and walked out of the café. Soonyoung was so sure about his decision.

But was it right? Will they still be friends? Soonyoung really thought about it, he really like being with Wonwoo.

But he has been lying to his parents about this fake marriage, and it has already been 3 months.

Soonyoung looked at his phone and saw the time, the wallpaper on his phone was him and Wonwoo.

He smiled as he saw that picture. He just wanted Wonwoo to be happy.

Soonyoung stood outside the door before he went inside, and was ready to tell Wonwoo.

"You are back?" Wonwoo asked as he peaks from the kitchen

"Ah, Yes" Soonyoung said as he smiled

"The dinner will be ready in 5 minutes"

Soonyoung smiled and walked to the living room. He sat there and was so nervous.

He looked at Wonwoo who was finishing the dinner. Wonwoo looked so focused. Soonyoung smelled the dinner and knew it was his favorite dish.

Soonyoung stood up.

"Did you make my favorite dish?" Soonyoung asked

Wonwoo tutean around and nodded. He placed the dish on the table.

"How did you know?"

"I asked your uncle" Wonwoo said as he smiled

Soonyoung then looked at the table

Soonyoung sat down and just started eating

"I'm so sorry" Soonyoung said

"It's okey" Wonwoo said as he smiled and started to eat too

They are and talked about their day, you could hear laughter from both of them.

- -

"Thank for making this" Soonyoung said

"No problem"

Soonyoung waited for a moment before talking again.

"I-I have something to tell you"

"Oh, I have too"

Soonyoung smiled.

"You can start" Wonwoo said

"Uh, Well..."

"Uh, I-i think we should end this fake marriage" Soonyoung said not looking at Wonwoo

"I-I mean, it has been 3 months already right?"

Wonwoo's smile was gone, he just looked at Soonyoung.

"Are u serious?!" Wonwoo said as he raised his voice a little bit

Soonyoung flinched.

"I-I'm really sorry, this was just a fake marriage right?"

"Y-yeah, i mean you are right" Wonwoo said

"I think I will wash this up tomorrow and just get to bed right now" Wonwoo said as he stood up

Soonyoung looked at him, it looked like he was about to cry. Soonyoung felt a pain in his heart.

And as he looked down on his lap, tears were falling down his cheeks.

//////////
VOTE AND COMMENT <3
[ an; thoughts about this chapter? ]