스물 둘

"What is it"

Soonyoung sat down and sighed, he looked at his uncle

"Well, WonwookissedmetwotimesandIdon't knowwhattodo" Soonyoung said fast

"Whoa, slow down"

Soonyoung looked at his uncle again

"Wonwoo kissed me two times and i don't know what to do"

"He kissed? When?"

"Well, he said it wasn't something serious? at first but the second time he just kissed me?"

His uncle looked at Soonyoung

"Did you feel anything?"

Soonyoung looked up

"I-I don't know, this was just gonna be a fake marriage? With no feelings involved"

"Listen here, if you got feelings for him you either say it or end the deal"

"Say it to him? He doesn't feel the same way!"

"You don't know that"

Soonyoung stood up and walked to the kitchen leaving his uncle.

- -

Wonwoo haven't moved from his work and has been sitting at the same position. He had already done all the paperwork, and didn't really know what to do. he looked at the clock and saw it was around 3pm.

he stood up and walked to the kitchen and drank some water, to be honest wonwoo has been thinking about soonyoung all day long. did wonwoo catch feelings?? the deal was just to be in a fake marriage with no feelings involved.

wonwoo stared at the ceiling and thought about his feelings, was this just a crush? or real feelings?

he walked back his work and sat down. at the other hand soonyoung young was done and was on the way home.

soonyoung had been thinking the same thing as wonwoo and also about wonwoo's dad, why are  they not close anymore?? soonyoung had already  heard the story between wonwoo and his dad.

soonyoung walked home and after some minuets he was here, still thinking about the kiss. will he confess or not? will wonwoo feel the same or will it ruin their friendship?

//////////

VOTE AND COMMENT