열넷

10:30pm

Soonyoung was finally done with dinner and just waited for Wonwoo, it was almost 10:30 pm and Wonwoo has still not come home yet.

Soonyoung started to get worried and he just sat at the couch waiting for Wonwoo, after some minutes Soonyoung decided to call his uncle.

"Have you heard something from Wonwoo?"

"No, what's wrong?"

"He was supposed to be home at 9pm but it's 10:36pm"

"Hey, Soonyoung! Maybe he has still some work? You don't know that"

"I'm just worried"

"Worried? Already it has been 6 week into this fake marriage"

"So? Can't I get worried?"

"Of course you can! Just don't fall for him" his uncle said and smiled to himself

"Funny! Okey then bye"

Soonyoung ended the call and just stared at to dinner table, he smiled and closed his eyes. A pictur of Wonwoo came into his mind and Soonyoung blushed.

10:56pm

Wonwoo were still in his office doing some paperwork, he didn't realize the clock was so late. He took up his phone and saw a message from Soonyoungs uncle.

"Hey, Soonyoung is getting worried! You better get home to your husband😉"

Soonyoung got worried? Wonwoo thought as he smiled

Wonwoo looked at the clock and it already that late so he started to pack his things, he walked out and drove home.

11:15pm

Wonwoo was finally home and he found his keys, he unlocked the door and went in.

The house was dark and most of the lights were off, Wonwoo walked towards the kitchen and turned on the lights.

He face made a smile when he saw the food Soonyoung made dinner, he walked to the living room to see Soonyoung sleeping there.

Wonwoo walked to Soonyoung and lifted him up, he walked to his bedroom and laid Soonyoung down on the bed.

Wonwoo brushes Soonyoungs hair away from his face, he looked at him before leaning in and kissed his forehead.

Wonwoo realize what he did and blushed, he stood up and walked to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

////////////////////////
TO BE CONTINUED
VOTE AND COMMENT