스물 일곱

Wonwoo went to bed and Soonyoung was still sitting in the kitchen. Tears streaming down his cheeks.

Wonwoo also had tears streaming down. Soonyoung stood up and walked to the bathroom.

He saw himself in the mirror and just smiled, even if they had been lying to their parents for 3 Minghao months. Soonyoung caught feelings.

But little did he know that Wonwoo also did that.

Soonyoung's is phone rings and it was his mom. He picked up.

"Hey mom"

"Hey darling"

"How are you"

Soonyoung sniffs

"I'm g-good"

"Are u sure? Darling I know when something is wrong"

Tears still streaming down Soonyoung cheeks.

"I-I think I m-messed up"

"What? Did something happen between you and Wonwoo?"

"Well we are planning to do a divorce"

Soonyoung lied, again to his mom.

"Oh honey, do you want to talk?"

"I-I think I will just go to bed and, I'm coming home tomorrow"

"Aw my baby, please take care and talk to me when u are home tomorrow. I love you"

Soonyoung smiled.

"I love you too"

And the call ended. Soonyoung took a breath and headed to the living room, he didn't want to sleep in the bedroom because he was afraid that Wonwoo woul give him a cold shoulder.

— —

Wonwoo woke up early and went to the kitchen, he saw Soonyoung laying on the couch. He went to the bedroom and took a blanket.

He took it over Soonyoung and tried not to make any sounds. He kissed Soonyoung on the forehead for the last time.

He then got ready for work and decided to buy breakfast on the way. Before he went out he wrote a letter to Soonyoung.

Dear Soonyoung!

I hope you slept well, I'm not here right now but I already made you some coffee. Please take care and I hope you will get home safely.
- Wonwoo

Wonwoo walked out and smiled at Soonyoung who was sleeping peacefully.

Wonwoo still remember what happen last night, he just wanted Soonyoung to be happy.

— —

Soonyoung woke up and felt pain in the back, of course he slept on the couch. He looked around and just stood up.

He went to the kitchen to drink some water, he then noticed a note on the table. He looked at it and read through it.

A smiled appeared on his face, and tears were coming down. He was the one to end this, why is Wonwoo still nice to him?

He needed to pack and go to the train station. He went to the bathroom and got ready.

//////////
VOTE AND COMMENT

an: finally i updated! I only have 3 chapters left of this book! And what do you think will happen??