스물 여덟

Soonyoung was already dressed and he was already packing, he looked around and smiled. He remembered all the things that happened here in Wonwoo's apartment. He packed his clothes and out them in the luggage.

Soonyoung took the coffee Wonwoo made for him and sat down on the couch, he still had some time before going to the train station. At this point Soonyoung knew that they should end the deal and just tell the truth to their parents.

Soonyoung smiled to himself, he really liked being beside Wonwoo. he felt safe with Wonwoo.

On the other hand, Wonwoo was working with some papers and all he could think about was Soonyoung and last night. He regrets raising his voice on Soonyoung.

"Wonwoo" his colleague said

Wonwoo looked up

"Uh, your father is here"

Wonwoo eyes were big, his father? what is he doing here?

"Where is he?" Wonwoo asked

"in the hallway"

Wonwoo nodded and stood up, and walked out to meet his dad.

he opened the door and saw his dad sitting at the chair next to the door,

"Hey, dad"

his dad looked up and smiled.

"Aw my son" Mr. Jeon said as he stood up

they hugged each other and Wonwoo smiled, he haven't seen his dad for like years. And even if they weren't close, Wonwoo still cared for his dad and loved him.

"What are you doing here?" Wonwoo asked

"Cant i visit my son?" Mr. Jeon said as he smiled.

Wonwoo nodded.

"Hey, I'm sorry i haven't been there for you, and for blaming you for your mothers death"

"Dad, its okey, i understand. and I'm just happy to see you and i have missed you" Wonwoo said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Mr. Jeon smiled and hugged his son. They both talked it out and had some good time, but Wonwoo didn't tell anything about Soonyoung.

- -

Sooyoung were finally done packing and opened the door, he looked inside and smiled before going out. he called a taxi and as the taxi came, they drove off to the train station. the clock was only 1.45 pm.

Soonyoung texted his uncle that he was on his way to the train station, he had so much fun this past three months. All the memories he will remember. the taxi stopped and Soonyoung paid and got out.

soon young walked to his gate and waited. he decided to buy some food, he had some time before the train came.

He also texted his mom saying that he is on his way home.

- -

Wonwoo felt happy talking to his dad, they decided to go and eat on Friday night. Wonwoo went back to the room and sat down.

"all good?" his colleagues asked

Wonwoo smiled and nodded.

as he was going to start his work he got a text from Soyeon.

"hey, can u meet up later?"

"ah, yes :)"

"good, just come to the usual café"

"okey, when?"

"at 4pm?"

"okey, i will se you there"

//////////

VOTE AND COMMENT!

an: hey! another updated. only three chapters left. I couldn't wait to update!and what do you think will happen when Wonwoo and Soyeon meets?