Extraordinary

There are three types of them. The savvies are the mentally advanced ones with abilities of telepathy and telekinesis. The runners are the physically impossible ones with the power to lift a truck and teleport with the blink of an eye. The medics are almost unkillable with the ability to heal ten times as fast as a normal human being. The people who created them might have a different name for them, but they call themselves the Extraordinaries. Extras for short.

Maia Stone is a seventeen year old girl who has just been told about her genetic mutation and the abilities she posses which makes the impossible becomes her reality. However, with these abilities comes fear, danger, confusion and worst of all, tragedy. 

Andrew Enderson might be the most relevant person when it comes to understanding the baggage that comes with his extraordinary powers. In fact, his powers have almost gotten him killed too many times to count. Well that and his devious personality. To discover who they truly are and to stay away from the association that wants the Extras, Maia and Andrew - along with several others from the "hideaway" - must stick together even if they hate each other one day and love each other the next.