Chapter 1

Harry's prov
This was an amazing feeling as we perform for  80 thousand people. And my eye haven't been  on zayn all night, and I hope he isn't doing anything the isn't  in the rule book. He knows how I am when it comes to other males being around him. Even in a friendly way because friendship can turn into being fuck budys. I love the boy with my whole heart..... but him knows better then to cross the line when it comes to being friendly with the other boys. Everyone seem to have a thing for my boy you see. His just to naive to see, he truly is a sight the way looks at everyone with light in his eyes sometimes makes me think he wants to fuck them... he can be such a whore sometimes without even knowing it.And  do not Condon that kind of behave. It took a few punishments for him to realise that. It's was fun to mess around with him before we made it official
My intent was to fuck him a few times and never look back. But zayn was different he was so pure and I need some like that beautiful and intellectual. I didn't want to ruin him as long as my baby's on his best behave I won't do too much damage

Thre hours later
The show is about to come to an end and our amazing  fans are killing it. They made all our dreams become a reality. We have two more songs until the shows ends. As I introduce the next song little things I notice zayn at the side of the stage with Liam. This boy has some fucking nerve, I wouldn't be as angry if it wasn't Liam. I always thought it would've  been them two that ending that ended up be together but I guess I got to him before him did...I couldn't focus on anything anymore as I watch them breathing down each other fucking neck. I know Liam wants zayn but he wouldn't have the gut to try even if I just wanted to fuck that fucking whore zayn and not want shit to do with him. Liam wouldn't fucking dare touch him on less it was on my terms. Since he wants to act like a fucking slut the bitch will get treated like one and that's a fucking promise.

As the last song comes to an end, I try behave and put on my good boy smile that the world loves to much to cover the anger. The two bitches being together the whole show let's see who will get hurt more playing this game.
As  we all come toward each other to down to our bow. The two fuck bird decided to take their time to walk toward me Louis and nail I would hurt both of them so bad if it wasn't for that fact that I we are on stage. All you can hear is zayn laughing like a fucking whore he might aswell suck his dick I know he would love that. At this point I feel like his doing it on Purpose, as he looked up we made Eye Contact  my eyes said it all but he just turn his attention back to his little buddy. As we all got in position to bow everyone one stood in their place. I could tell zayn didn't want to be anywhere near me he had the right not to. Maybe he needs a reminder of who he belong to.

Rest of chapter1

ZAYN prov
I've tried to ignore harrys existence the whole show. Over the year we've been together Harry for some odd reason become possessive controlling and get jealous with me even looking at any boys. The relationship has become toxic.His gotten so bad he made a rule book like am a child or some shit. This relationship is taking all my strength and I've tried talking to him a number of time but he always turn it around on me and his exact words are " you're trying leave so you can whore around" then he will end up forcing him self on me. This has happened a few time so I try not to push my limits. We were so in love when this relationship started than something switch in Harry I don't know what it was but it sure was a turn off for me.
I decided to stay with Liam the whole show today not to make that crazy fuck jealous Liam just gives me good vibe or it may be me starting to feel him.
As I finish singing my part Liam's comes behind to whisper in my ears his breath sending shivers down my whole body I feel his tongue on my neck "do you wanna come over tonight babes" i smile and looked at him while leaning in his neck and whisper back"yes of course babe"we pulled away because it was Liam solo next. I felt Harry eyes on me the whole show but I didn't care it's not like I will be with him tonight anyways. Shit how the fuck I'm leaving with Liam without Harry interfering fuck him. A a lot of people may think this is cheating but it isn't because Harry has gone behind my back a few time to fuck different guys and girl. When I confronted him about it he said it weren't important. Liam is not a stranger his someone I had a crush on before I knew he like me. His tried talking me out leaving Harry from the start of our relationship but I was dumb enough not to listen now I'm beening held like a fucking prisoner. I don't know if I'm feeling Liam again because I want want revenge on Harry and hurt him as bad as his hurt me or Liam is someone Generally like.

The shows done and it's been amazing as we all go I bow I walk towards the boys with Liam as we walking his making joke and I'm just laughing my head off then we all had to go in position to bow to our amazing fans but I was I had to stand next to Harry and I'm shitting myself right now. As I walk next to him I could sense him staring at me but I didn't dare make eye contact.As we all about to
take the bow I feel Harry's hand on my waist Squeezing it a could feel his nail digging in my skin one saw- the light were deem. Then light were switch off on stage as I feel tears run down my cheeks. As we are heading backstage me and harry happen to be the last ones behind everyone I tried to quicken my Pace to catch up cuh I knew Harry was going to hurt me even more before I could escape harry slams me against a wall making a cracking sound that made Nial turned and witnessed-what was going on as I looked at him with pleading eyes but he doesn't say anything just walked off leaving me with Harry.
" hum my baby boy been naughty tonight hasn't him" i didn't say nothing " how should we start tonight off huh baby, since your setting the rules now you choose"

First fanfic so bear with me. If you think I should continue like and vote and I will drop the rest of chapter one. It's not edited so don't come for me.
I hope you like it tho