Chapter 4

Harry's prov

I hated when he begged. It made him look weak. I needed to mark my territory after tonight's events. I'm just surprised by how he was throwing himself at Liam like that.

As his begging died down and he was completely knocked out I approached his body and pressed the metal above his v line with my initials printed in them. He twitched when it made contact with his skin and his lips parted causing me trace his lips with my fingers as they made their way into his mouth.

As I watch him sleep,It calm me. His so beautiful I might fuck around and kill him. Drain his blood and stuff him. I could never hold him loose because his gold and everyone crave him. But I'm not Everyone because I look down on him sucking my dick and swallowing my juice. Fuck him ten times, and hear him beg for more. I like my bitches freaky but Zayn is on a whole other level. With a innocent face like his you never guess what he would do to you if you tell him the right thing. The kind of vanilla I like to taste everyday.

The next morning

Zayn prov
I woke up with pain blasting through  my waist as I look down I saw HS imprinted in my the waist.And saw bruises around my wrist from the the handcuffs. I heard Harry snoring at the far end of the bed. Liam oh my god. I need to see him that's when remember the house phone this was my only chance. As I got up from the bed i throw on some sweatpants I limped out the bedroom in pain to get to the phone before Harry woke up.

When I reached the phone my hand shaking picked it up. As I dial in his number I was so paranoid that someone was behind. "Hello" I hear his voice. A relief washed over me " Liam I'm so sorry. The situation was out of my hand please understand",  after a long silence at his end he replied " I understand babes don't worry. I know the type of person he his. You deserve better and can give you that Zayn. I don't hate you I just can't bring myself too". I smile made a way to my face. " you don't understand how much that mean to me. I need to go before Harry catches on the phone with you"

" Zayn I want to see you." I pause not know to say
" okay for five minutes. I gonna die if I'm found out. So this has to be quick. Meet in ten minutes at the back of Harry's building". I end the call thrown on one of Harry's jacket hanging that passed my knees i bit down on my lips nervously thinking about my decision before walking out the door. I rash to the back I know pap won't get us. As I opened the back door i saw Liam standing there with puffy eyes,as I approached him he look up with tears in his eyes "Zayn", he says broken " I'm so sorry" that's when Garry appears from behind him i push myself out the hug walking backwards " I had no choice Zayn please understand I love you".
"Don't let him escape, hold him" Harry instruct a figure behind me.

Harry's Prov
Surprise babes you thought you were being sneaky. But What you didn't know is that I've had people follow Liam around since last night. I just knew something like this would happen........... I just never thought you would do this. After I marked you.
Zayn, Zayn, Zayn
You make me want to kill you so bad. He reacted to what i said to him with when he started fighting against the bodyguard " let him go" I say hating how he was rubbing against the body guard. As I walked toward him he didn't move. Stood his ground, I'm impressed. " when did my boy get so brave". Now face to face with him. I licked his lips and pushed him closer to me and kissed him with slow and deep so he felt everything before pushing him back against the wall. A smile came upon my face as I realised he was wearing my coat. I unzipped it while looking into his eyes, as his bear skin appeared I see his breathing speedy but steady. I kissed his chests before bringing the knife up to his neck.

Comments what you think so far I would love to know your opinion. Also remember these aren't edited so there's load of mistake.
Thank you for reading