Chapter 2

Zayn prov
Harry we're in public"when has that ever stopped me" he smirk down at me."zayn" he his say in low voice "I'm sorry Harry"his hands starting sliding down my waist with a dark look in his eyes "for what?"no saying nothing I started to quietly sob"shhh babes I wouldn't start crying now.when what mine decides to start acting like a fucking whore them he will be treated like one", he whisper against my neck. I could possibly let me life go on like this i have to stand up for myself. Trying my best to be brave I push him as hard as I could because his hold on me had loosen he stabbed back to my fucking surprise this was my que to ran I didn't even make it out the room when he grabbed trap me by the arm turning me
around and slapped me on the cheeks before I I had time to react he slams me on the the wall" where did you think you were going huh to your little mate"

Zayn....... zayn..... "where are you", we hear a faint voice getting closer I knew it was Liam but so did Harry.
Zayn........ the driver is ready and we need to leave now
"what the fuck did he just say"
Harry calm down it's nothing......please I can explain
"I think you should stop talking, your only going to make it worst for yourself"
Moments later Liam is face to face with Harry. "Zayn was going on here. Are you okay?" He asked with sympathy in his voice." I'm fine Liam we're jus- before I could finish Harry slaps me across the face again this time harder.

"HARRY what the fuck",  Liam shouts.before I knew it there was punches been thrown and Liam was getting beaten up pretty badly and I didn't want to be the reason he got into a coma."Harry please stop" I shout while trying to get him off Liam" don't fucking touch me whore unless you want to get worst then your little boyfriend here". I neeed to get help so I starting heading out" where you think your going" to get help you psycho" you shouldn't be worry about him babes course you going to have it so much worst, we're leaving anyways I'm done with him" Harry I'm not leaving with I've had enough",I whisper shout,as he got off Liam he stalks towards me as he got closer my back hits the wall his large hand went around the back of my neck so I'm looking directly at him."that wasn't a question you dumb bitch it's was an order, as he squeezed my neck tighter. We hear a little moan then Harry attention is all back on Liam again, but he doesn't let go of me he just smash his lips onto my then started kissing my jawline then finally goes behind me so we're both facing Liam and his one hand starts to lift up my shirt while the other held my head in place so I was directly looking Liam in the eyes, I could tell his hurting but what could we do.I mouth "I'm sorry" he just looks away and try getting up, I try pull way from Harry to help him"touch him and his dead.

"I think it's time we leave don't you babe",  letting go of me he starts walking out I follow behind before leaving I made the phone sign with my hand to Liam meaning I was going to call he later to see how his doing but guess who saw no other the mr crazy" give me your phone" his crossing the line now. "No' no I won't give you my phone"
"and you never fucking learn"  before he could reach for me I took off running. Almost everyone had left now, so I try hid before I could make I turn Harry bodyguards appeared block my way as I tried to to a reverse another two appear behind me " shit I'm fuck".

I know it's short but the next chapter is going to be long.

Sorry if there's loads of mistake I'm writing on my phone and it's hard.
If this book does well I will edit.
Let me know if you guys like the story