Chapter 7

Zayn Prov
When felt the cut on my skin all of the drugs flushed out of me making my body feel numb as I felt the blade sliding down my thigh. As I left my head off the bed a little to see his reaction it was nothing new just him admiring the drip of the blood
It may sound weird that am saying this but it's a feeling I got used to. Harry got me addicted to it
It's been a routine for us since the begin of our relationship so I had to get use to it either way.

I layer there waiting for another cut but got nothing, silence filled the room, all I could hear was my breathing and Harry's. Not knowing what his next move would be scared me. I felt a weight off the mattress a relive fell over me because I knew there wasn't anymore cutting to look toward too.

"Zayn" He calls out my name as I layed thinking about nothing in the moment "Yeah" I whisper in a low tone but he made it out " did you mean everything you said to me earlier" I nodded feeling to exhausted to form word " I do love you I really do. But then I feel like am going to loose you because you make it so easy for everyone to approach you ,touch you  and breath next to you. I just can't control the anger that build up seeing you so close with everyone that isn't me. I've tried to control the anger but I just can't my possessiveness just makes it impossible but you also don't seem to stop". He walked back toward the bed sitting down next to me. "I love you so much, you know that right", I nod. He reaches out to caress my face.

I'm sorry this is short am just tryna adjust back into writing since I haven't done it in a while.
Thanks for reading