Chapter 8

Zayn Prov
I shut my eyes tighter, as I felt the sunlight coming through the curtains. A take a deep breath in, before opening my eyes. I look around the room with Harry no where to be seen.  shooting pain spreading through my body as I tried sitting up i was in so much pain, a tear slide down my cheeks.

I can't handle this anymore, I needed to leave, move far way from him and everyone I know. If I don't leave now , when will have the chance to escape again? as I'm never left alone. I manage to get out of the bed ignoring the pain. I  limped  to the closet as I hear my sobbing echoing in the room. I pick an all black comfortable outfit with a  hoodie. I put on my shoes with shaky handes. his threat of what he would do to me if I tried running away flashes through my mind, but I try blocking it out of my head.

I look through the peek hole and to my surprise no one was guarding the room. When I opened the door I headed straight ahead trying to speed out of this place without attracting attention to myself . I looked down and  just as I turned the corner the breath got knocked out of me as I stop in my track and look him up with teary eyes. He stared at me with his blank expression. I couldn't tell what direction this was going to in.

His hair was wet from his run,he just looks so damn sexy right now, his body on display, my eyes travel  down his body as I unintentionally lick my lips. I can feel his intense stare as my throat goes dry. Nothing was said , my whole body went cold  " where do you think you are going" he ask calmly expecting an answer. I don't say anything,

I Ignore his question and start fiddling with my finger ,as I was stuck and saying the wrong thing could bring the demon out of him"I won't ask again" I take a step back as I felt him moving closer " I " I stumble over my word Harry continued walking towards me as I kept backing up " I i " he mimics me " what the fuck did I tell you about stuttering, huh, speak probably" I sob as I keeping backing up
" HARRY please" with  within seconds he had me pushed against the wall " look at me" upon hearing that I unintentionally opened my eyes " were you running away?" his hands goes under my hoodie "leaving me alone" . I struggle as I tried pushing him off . He didn't moved an inch and in frustration he slams me against the hard wall making me go dizzy. I blink back the tear as I was on the verge of unconsciousness and while trying to gain it back my head was slammed again making me blacked out completely.

Thank you for reading ❤️