Chapter 3

"Get out my way for fuck sake!" I shout. "Please I will do anything just let me go," I said desperately with tear forming in my eyes. They all looked at me emotionless except Mark. "Mark please" but he didn't say nothing that's when I realised I'd lost. I'm going to die tonight. Before I knew it harry appear not evening look at me he shouts " let's go grap him,"
" Get off me I can walk myself". When we got to the parking garage There was threes cars waiting two was for security. " I say get in" without any fuss I got in. Through the whole car ride harry didn't say anything to me,and that isn't good because I don't know what his planning.

As we walked in the house Harry haven't reacted since we left the stadium which was surprising all I wanted to do was go to sleep and that was our last tour and I'm so glad it was London so we can go home after months on the road. we were staying at harry place I really wanted to be alone because his been in my face for all these months. But since his being normal tonight I agree. like I even had a say in it,if I'd said no harry would've switch to the darkest side I wouldn't gotten punish. Harry hasn't said much since we've left the concert. He just keep giving me these dark looks.

Harry instead we shower before bed I didn't want to argue so that the first thing we did. As we were undressing to get into the shower I could feel Harry's eyes on me the whole time he didn't say much just looked me up and down I can tell his horny and I know he won't get enough after one round
"Come here" i continued to undress "I said come here", I look up not not saying nothing and walked in the bathroom. Then I get slammed against the bathroom wall " I think you've gone deaf"I couldn't move and my eyes were filling up with tears" what happen the last time you ignored me" I didn't say nothing " I think you've forgotten how to speak babes", you know I don't want to hurt you"then his hand started moving to my waist" I love you" he whispers while kiss on my neck." Harry stop I'm not in the mood" ignoring me again I tried to push him off he wasn't even fazed by it. As his hands roam my body up and down.his kisses were starting to have an affect" harry let's get in the shower" surprising he stop kisssing my neck and went in the shower. I took my boxers off and got in. As the water starts running the water going through my hair relaxing all my the bone in me. Forgetting harry was in the shower with me till I felt him from behind and started Washing me and shampoo my hair.

After showering we both went back in the room as I was about to put a boxer on "don't! you won't need it", not thinking much of it I got in bed I was so tired i was falling asleep slowly when I felt a body on top of my"Harry the fuck"
"Shhhh babes I just want to have a little fun with what's mine" Harry not tonight " shut the fuck up, zayn" I hear a click around my wrist. No no no before I could even react he smash his lips onto my his mouth tasted funny" sallow the pill baby" nodding my head no" I wasn't fucking asking". Within 5 minutes the pill started to have an effect on me. Harry's has been gone for 20 minutes now.
I hear a click on and the door opens harry standing there with a metal with the tip flaming hot with is initials bright orange. As he starts to approach be I gasp panicking I started to beg" baby please don't do this, Harry please", I scream with all the Strength still in me the drug had my my muscle so weak . But he don't say a word just stand in the middle of the room starting at me.

I hope you like this chapter it's not the best but I tried. Comments what you think so far I would love to know your opinion. Also remember these aren't edited so there's load of mistake.
Thank you for reading