Chapter 6

Harry's Prov
"Take Liam home I will deal with him later" I order the bodyguards
"And you are coming with me" I pick Zayn up bridal style

" I'm going to have so much fun with you" I whisper in his ears as I push the front door open. Walking to the couch I putting him down" zayn you know you've hurt me. going behind my back." He just stares at me fear clear in his eyes nodding to every word that left my lips. "You know I do all this out of love. Dealing with the public and our relationship can be hard you understand don't you. But you do not compromise, you don't understand. I have loved you with everything in me and it's bought the worst out of me.
Your so precious I had to make you mine, build a family but you have made that impossible because you talk to everyone like you want to fuck them.
Zayn I want things to change I don't want to keep treating you like this even though I like those rosey cheeks of yours while you cry, it hurts me. For someone that you claim you don't love you were putting in a lot of effort for me not to hurt him.
I lifted him up bridal style to the bedroom I took him to the bed laying him down while opening the draw to reach for the handcuffs and blades " do we really need those" I ignore him leaving the room to get some vodka. When I cane back into the room zayn was still in the position I'd left him in, just lost in his taughts.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
" Not the handcuffs baby please not them" he pleads while I secure it and throw the key somewhere on the floor. I push him deeper into the mattress while on top of him. Licking his lips and nibbling on the cut I made earlier feeling the blood rushing into my mouth I close my eye feeling lost in the moment.i lift my head and looked into his eyes before I made love to it slow so I leave a mark "I love you" he whisper "I know you do" I proceed to grab the vodka and opening it to pour into his mouth just to loosen him up he gagged abit on the drink making me giggle. I then reach for the blade.

When he caught the blade in my hand he started to struggle under me. "Stay still the cuts needs to be clean. Don't want to hurt you" a shiver came from him as if he was about to faint but that just let me the know the vodka is working "babe are you back there" he nods and I continue kissing on his chest while tracing the blade on his skin after every kiss.

When I finally reach his inner thighs a moan erupts from his lips putting a smile on my face. To get him prepared for the cut I grip on his skin tighter.

Comments what you think so far I would love to know your opinion. Also remember these aren't edited so there's load of mistake. I may discontinue this story because am not sure anymore
Thank you for reading