Chapter 5

Zayn prov
"You don't have to do this" a laugh came right after.  " I'm not doing anything. This is all your doing, when you started to act like a whore so don't fucking look at me like I'm crazy Zayn". A tear runs down his cheeks. Using the knife he bring it right below my lips. I knew what was happening, his going to cut me.

As the blood starts running the down my lips he didn't do nothing. A from gasp from Liam made Harry attention turn back to him.
" He likes it rough....... you know but you would have know that if you got him to bed earlier. He's a dirty fucking whore for anyone. That's why I keep him on a leash". His other hand starts travelling down my joggers.

My breath is caught in my throat as Harry brings the knife back to my neck and applies more force on the knife. And he just stared at me. Too scared to move or say I word, he spoke. " I will give you one chance to explain your self. Because Zayn this is the last time I will ever let you out my sight." He pulls back from me and drops the knife on the floor.

"Take the jacket off " Without protesting I took it off . That's when the realisation hits of how cold London actually is.
To fill the silence in the air I i begin "Harry understand I wasn't thinking right. You just became overwhelming for me so I thought I'd use Liam as a destruction I don't feel anything for him", I tried to reach out and grab his hands but he moved back
" I love you Harry not him.......Hazz". Before I could comprehend his movements he slaps me "Stop fucking lying ZAYN. just shut the fuck up I've heard enough". Tears stream down my face without thinking I tip toed and kissed him even when he tried pulling me off I wouldn't let go whispering between kisses "I love you, it's you, I'm all your babes I wouldn't mind dying by your hand that would be an honour" he smiles when those words slipped out my mouth that's when I knew I had him.

" would you kill him right now if that's what I wanted"I turned to look at sobbing Liam and nodded yes and slipped my hands under his shirt and dug into his skin I know that turned him on a lot.

" instead of hurting him I think we should go back upstairs and I'd let you tie me up and do me as you please for as long you want no limitation. And you can cut me as many time as you want". Even though he was crazy I love him with my whole heart. After saying this I regretted every word, because Harry doesn't know limitation.

He throws me down on my knee. When I didn't do nothing he grabs my hand near his parts making me feel up on him. " Harry not here"  I say as am fill with embarrassment". I could tell he was frustrated.

This is short but at least I'm updating Comments what you think so far I would love to know your opinion. Also remember these aren't edited so there's load of mistake.
Thank you for reading