2

Dom's POV

I heard the water cut off so I gathered up a few things to take her. Now in my mind I imagined she would still be in the bathroom but when I opened the door I was mistaken. She was already in the room naked, i closed the door quickly. i did get a good look at her body though and it was very nice for a homeless person.. i thought to myself.

"It's fine I'm covered" I heard her say behind a beautiful laugh. I sighed a bit holding onto the knob I finally opened the door peaking a eye through before fully coming in the room. I went and sat the night clothes on the bed for her and caught myself starring. She was beautif.. fuck is wrong with you dom tighten up, I scolded myself quietly. I eventually stopped staring when she started shifting where she stood. "Well thanks for the clothes and I appreciate you for taking me in for the night I couldn't of been more thankful" She said to me I just smiled and held my hand out in a fist, She fist pumped me with a friendly smile. "Think of me as a new friend, I'll let you ya know have your privacy" and with that I left.

When I finally left I went downstairs to the kitchen just to grab me something to drink. Not even 5 minutes hit and here was kam already getting on my damn nerves, just with her presence. Me and her been together for a few months now but she isn't the type you'll stay attracted to.

"Wassup kam" I said sitting my cup of ice cold water down. She came up to me with those puppy dog eyes and her bottom lip poked out. She had some beautiful features but her personality didn't match.

"I want it" she gripped my strap through my sweatpants, I felt I would instantly throw up in my mouth.

I grabbed her face making her look at me just so I can kiss her forehead. " I'm kind of tired shorty we can tomorrow" I said moving past her. I knew she was pissed but she waited for me to no longer be in the room to throw her daily fits. Something about her throws me off all the way, one day I'll like her next day I'm like fuck off me. What else is there to say other than i'm not attracted to her. I took my shower already before jewels did so I was able to just lay down and rest or tempt to. My eyes closed, I was destined to get a good night rest.. until my phone started to ring not once but four times so I finally answered.

"Tired of you treating me so fucking wrong, I'm nothing but good I try pleasing and loving you.. do you even love me back or is it all a lie man let me know dominic" kam said from the other line in between sniffles.

"Yes baby I love you alright? Chill out get rest hit me up tomorrow" I lied straight through my teeth but that's all she wanted to hear. I mean did I love her? I know I said it but I don't think I meant it. My mind was telling me to just break it off but my lips didn't cooperate with me.

"And stay far from that dirty bitch when Ian thea" she said. When I say anger possessed throughout my body. "Yo chill the fuck out, wasn't nobody judging you when you was down don't do that shit to others" I hung up and slammed my phone down not caring if the screen was cracked. My alarm clock read 11:35 I had work tomorrow so I needed to eventually sleep soon myself but before I did I decided to at least check on her. I slowly walked out my room and to the guest room careful not to make noise, it was quiet so I welcomed myself in. When I opened the door I saw her peacefully sleep like a angel.

I never found another stud attractive I know we're all females and shouldn't judge each other when we're already highly disliked. It's just I don't do all the dominance and strap taking. I walked further inside just to peep out her features. She had curly wild hair that fit her face so perfectly. Her lips were plumped and very pink. Her eyebrows seemed done and her eyelashes were long. I've never seen something well somebody so attractive. Come on now dom damn.