7

"Words in" said kane on the other line.

"I'm on my way, don't do to much damage" I said and hung up the phone. I had just left jewels house 5 minutes ago after our session. If y'all are wondering yes she's still asking me what I do, I planned on telling her tonight.. for real this time. But as of now I had some business to handle and some flys to get rid of. So I pulled out of McDonald's drive thru and back onto the road heading for the spot.

I arrived in less then 10 minutes. I pulled up and parked by the door since it was closer and since I owned it. I'll get into all that after this..
I got out the car and locked it up making my way into the entrance that lead me straight into my basement.

"Yous bold bold huh?" I heard Kane say. The bitch couldn't be serious for shit. I walked further in and there I saw payge and her tag alongs tied to chairs with cupcakes in their laps.

"Really Kane" I asked her without trying to laugh.

"What? This is a celebration" she said.

"A celebration of?" I was confused.

"They last day of living on this fine piece of land" she said with a wink. She tapped her waist where her holster was carrying her gun.

"Let's get to it then" I said getting ready to pull mine out but was interrupted.

"Yo ass was gon have fun and ain't even think about me huh" I heard somebody say from behind me. A voice that was to familiar..

"Yooooo aviyyyy, you went ghost shit so" I said. More like me disappearing but still she know where I live. Before this turned into a family reunion I needed to get this over with. I pulled my pistol out and aimed it for one of her body guards. Who knew niggas built like that could sound so much like a bitch. My aim was straight for his forehead and in no time I shot him.

"IM NEXT" aviy said pulling out hers as well. She aimed it for the other guy and shot him in his shoulder.

"I know you can get closer" Kane said to her. Aviy looked at both of us and laughed.

"Oh my aim on point. Where's the fun at tho if I was to kill em right away" me and Kane just shrugged and let her do what she does best. Her and Kane loved shit like this. Know how people get sugar high but off candy? This was they sugar high.. they had a serious problem. Aviy took her time shooting him everywhere else until finally she aimed at his chest.

"And just like that" BANG "he was out like a light ayy, yeah" dudes body went limp just like the first one. The only person left was payge, she had tears running down her face and to say I didn't feel sorry. I don't regret this at all, she was going to kill me so what's the gag in me getting her first.

I walked over to her ripping the tape off her mouth. I crumbled it up and threw it anywhere in the room. "You gonna regret this" she said spitting at me I jumped back before it could even hit me.

"Okay that was real disrespectful" I said before I smacked her across her face with my gun.

"Come on man" Kane said whining.

"If she found this out you won't even see the light tomorrow"

"Anybody would be dumb enough to try me.. like you I mean they can follow in your foot steps" I said. "Want a bite of your cupcake?" I picked it up holding it to her mouth but she turned her face away. I snickered and smashed it in the side of her face making sure to rub it in.

"Go ahead Kane" I backed up wiping the icing off of my gloves and onto the floor.

"I thought this day would never happen" Kane said taking her gun out her holster and cocking it back. She started walking behind payge and grabbed the front of her neck while holding the gun to her temple. "Well celebration over" she shot her and removed her hand from her neck.
We then darted out of there, me and Kane said our byes.