13

Azi POV
" I thought you said shorty wasn't supposed to be out the hospital until two days from now" I asked cash. This believe it or not really messed up the whole plan , I just wanted these bitches gone for doing what they did to my fiancé. And I wanted jewels gone for being on what is mine.

"Well that's what the nurse told me.. how am I supposed to know anything else nigga?" Asked cash.

"Mane it's aight, we'll change shit around when we get back" I said to her. Cash was just here to help me but once I got everybody where I wanted em she was going to be dead right along with the rest of them. "That's them" I said as we were parked in the parking lot watching how dom held jewels. My blood was boiling and if I could blow my cover I would but it's fine they'll get what's coming for them especially jewels.

I started the car and rolled my window back up waiting for them to get far enough so I could follow behind without them being suspicious. They weren't in the normal direction to jewels house so I'm guessing they were going to doms which was even better.

I followed them onto her street until they pulled up into her house "come on mane" I rolled the window down for both me and cash.

"YOU BACK HUH?" We yelled at the same time. That look dom gave me was something intimidating but she ain't nothing to be scared of. I pulled off and went heading for my house .

_____
- A week Later -
Dom POV

"Yo son this bitch really getting me tight" I said angrily while sitting down. I needed a blunt man but i wasn't going to leave jewels by herself again.

"Baby imma be good trust me, no really TRUST ME" jewels said to me.

"Where the fuck you get a gun? You been dodging my question for days now" I asked her. She smirked as if she been wanting me to ask that.

"I been had one, we gotta talk" She Said to me. I was just beyond confused and curious at this time it made no type of sense.

"When being homeless baby you need protection , ive owned this for a long time though even before I got kicked out" I heard her say as she smacked the shit out my leg. I smacked her upside her head cause no it definitely wasn't that chief.

"GIRL YOU JUST PUT YO HANDS ON ME" She yelled.

"NIGGA YOU HIT ME FIRST" I yelled back. I do not have time for her games.

"THIS MY HEAD YOU CANT HIT THIS" she tried to say with a straight face.

"WELL THIS IS MY THIGH" I yelled again.

"No it's my thigh" Her voice lowered.

"How if it's attached on my body" I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"You mine right? Ya body mine right? So again that's my muhfuckin thigh" She towered over me. My heart began to speed rapidly she did something to me that I never felt from no other female.

I was now layed back with her just looking me dead in my eyes, I was nervous.

"I-" I cleared my throat "stop looking at me like that" I said lowly but her gaze only got worse and she smirk. That smirk did it

"Why what's the problem" she asked me seductively.

"I- fuck me" I blurted out it was my arousing speaking, had to be.

She smirked and lifted up from over me her shirt came off along with her sweats leaving her in her basketball shorts. I seen the print of her strap through her basketball shorts.. she must've been waiting on this.