9

"So you mean to tell me that crazy ass is back?" I asked sitting down putting my face in my hands. I should've believed payge while I had the chance but oh well it ain't like I haven't handled azi before anyway. It just couldn't be now way that she strolled her ass back in California after me and Kane beat her ass.

"When did she get back in town?" I asked kane who just sat there looking scared. For what?

"Yesterday morning when I went to get me a wood. I didn't really make a big issue out of it since we stopped fucking with her." She said speaking truthfully.

"Give us some time to plan and get shit in order before she really ruin some shit" we dapped each other up and went our ways. More like she got in her car and left and me just going back into the house to a worried jewels. After yesterday I told her being around me was no longer safe but she insisted on being by my side. So that's what imma have to do sadly, just make sure that she's always protected. But something in me tells me she got a little demon ready to be poked.

I went up into the room and there she was laying down on her phone like she always did when I wasn't around. When she seen me come in the room though she sat her phone down beside her and crossed her legs. "Can we talk" She asked me in the nicest tone she could.

"Yeah what is it" I asked her as I sat down next to her.

"About yesterday" she said while playing around with her fingertips. "When you kissed me in front of everybody, why'd you do it?" Her attention was now all on me. I suddenly felt this big lump in my throat.

"To prove a point" I said being completely honest. Her face went from a not so visible smirk to a neutral stare.

"To who?" Her questions just came back to back, question after question.

"I was proving a point to you and everybody else that a image was no longer important to me" her smile was back and so was mine she then climbed into my lap like she normally did. I was used to it at this point

"I like what we have.. but what if one da-" "that day can always be today" I interrupted her and when I say she blushed extremely hard it was so cute.

"Stop playing" She said in the most girliest way.

"YO DOM GETCHA ASS DOWN HERE MANE" I heard yelling coming from downstairs so me and jewels both hopped up from the bed slid on our slides and left out the room. what could it be now

"What what what?" I asked walking into the living room out of breath but paused right where I landed before even taking another step.

"Fuck are you doing in my house" I asked azi as she sat on my love seat with the biggest smirk on her face I'm sure she even looked at jewels a few times. if she even thought about it I swear she'll be walking around here looking like next fetty wap

"Damn? You don't miss me" you could hear all the sarcasm in her voice.

"No I don't now again why the fuck are you here sitting on my couch" I wasn't about to repeat myself a third time.

"I'm sure you know why I'm here but I'll just play cool, let you have ya fun but when shit hit rock bottom you know I'm coming back, I'll make sure to take yours just like you took mine" her eyes were now on jewels all you seen was hate.

"wait what? You and payge wasn't even a thing yo stop playing" I hope this was a joke.

"Yessir just engaged last month but nope" she said making sure to pop the p as she got up from her seat. i personally didn't give a fuck if payge wasn't as two-faced as she was the bitch probably would've been here.

"She wasn't gon Introduce me so I'll do it, I am your worst nightmare but just call me shadow" and with that she left without wasting anymore of our time. It really wasn't safe for jewels now anything could break out at any giving time I didn't want her around none of that so I had to hit the only person that I knew up. My favorite cousin cashmere I knew she would keep an eye out on jewels while I was busy. I'm sure jewels was even confused I had a lot of explaining to do just when I thought I was all clear.

"You can't be here" I said to her. Her facial expression was calm and I'm glad that she wasn't upset. She probably was but like I said she had a good way of handling it.

"So where will I go" she asked me.

"With my cousin cashmere she's cool and you'll enjoy her company. I have to get things cleaned up I would hate to have you in harms way baby so just trust me" my words were genuine I didn't want her getting hurt. If she did I wouldn't even know how to live with myself. I never really expressed myself to her but I know that she know that I am deeply feeling her.

"I trust you... but let's get back on how you called me baby though" she said with a smile.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I went to turn around so I could go grab me a water out the refrigerator. But as usual she held onto my hand not letting me go.

"You're my baby, are you not?" I faced her again.

"I- whew I mean if you insist" then it got quiet. I knew what it was that she wanted.

"Jewels would you like to be my girlfriend" I asked her. She got excited you could see it all in her face but she just kissed me passionately while my sister sung I like it by cardi b, weird ass.

"I knew y'all niggas was going to and you bitch.. yeah you dom I knew you liked the coochie bumping all along. I mean what's wrong with rubbing cooc-" I had to cut her off. Aviy had no filter once she's started there's not stopping her until she feels she pleaded her case.

"How do you even know about that" my interest was now on her.

"That's why I got kicked out, her daughter wasn't no fem" she said so nonchalantly my mouth dropped from being so shocked. "I'm fucking with you, I never did before I just don't see nothing wrong with it we all females in our comfort of clothing" she continued while zipping up her jacket.

Me and jewels made our way upstairs after hours of aviy rambling about the gay community and how she wanted to get her girl back. Her and her issues was the least of my worries all I needed to do right now was get jewels somewhere where I knew it was safe. As of now she was packing her bags. "Why can't I just stay at my place" she asked me. It did make perfect sense for her to be somewhere completely comfortable so I'll just let cashmere know. And because nobody knew where she stayed let's be real. I wouldn't put her in a flashy house for everybody to see. Yeah it was in a neighborhood but it was more so ducked off and quiet, looked like nobody even lived there. Even when jewels stayed there.

"Oh yeah I don't know why I didn't think of that" I said to her. While dialing my cousins number waiting for her to pick up.

45 minutes later

"Im trusting you cash" I said to her while we stood in jewels kitchen smoking a blunt.

"You can trust me nigga, who was upping Niggas and keeping you safe when they found out you was in the game?" She asked me the obvious. I didn't even answer her. "Exactly" she handed me the blunt but I shook my head. I couldn't get to high I still needed to go over Kane's house to run a few things over and head to the club making sure everything was still how I left it.

"And respect her house if she don't want ya skanks running in and out then don't do it" was all I demanded before leaving out her house.

Time for business

- - - - - !
Y'all think cash trustworthy?
Liking is so far?
Dom and jewels?
Think they'll last?
Vote & comment
Stay tuned 🚨