8

"Oh ghe jolly, just pretend that I wasn't even here" aviy said sitting down in the chair that was located across from my room. I only had a chair in their for when I was tired of laying in my bed or being in my recliner.

"No nigga leave" I said to her letting jewels lay her head in my lap. I'm sure she was frustrated as much as I was she just had a better way of handling hers than I did.

"Thought y'all would be a fun couple" she said emphasizing the word couple.

"We're not a couple" I told her picking up the remote and threw it at her.

"Come here though" aviy said laughing while leaving out the room. I sighed loudly and dramatically earning a few chuckles from jewels. She sat her head up letting me know it's okay to go so I got out of bed, slid my slides on and left out the room. I really didn't wanna have this talk with her right now but I knew she'd make me.

"Come on in here dom" I heard her say from the guest room so that's what I did closing the door behind me.

"Gonna ask why I'm here" she asked me.

"Oh, why are you here aviyana" I asked her.

"Woah bitch slow it down" she said patting the seat next to her. I went and sat down ready for what she was about to say.

"Spill it then" I said to her in annoyance. But looking over at her I could tell it bothered her for a while, whatever it was. She took her pre-rolled blunt from behind her ear and sparked it making sure she took a long drag from it before speaking her mind. It had to be serious.

"They kicked me out" she said looking down. My nose flared up and my adrenaline started to rush over me but I had to look as if I was calm.

"For what" I asked her.

"Because shorty found out I was fucking her friends daughter, pussy wasn't that good anyway" she said laughing. This bitch really pisses me off.

"You know they against that shit, how they find out?" I asked her but she pretended to choke on the smoke.

"Nigga" I said to her but she kept inhaling deeply and coughing dramatically. "YO" I yelled at her. She just looked at me as if I was stupid, yah I hated her.

"She got pregnant" she said to me. When I say I was more then confused I was CONFUSED.

"I- how yo- wait a min-" "nah I'm fucking witchu" she said while laughing again but this time even harder. I had to laugh with her, she was goofy but still got on my nerves.

"All jokes aside tho her mom caught us and told the chick I was staying with. Which was approximately a month or so ago" she said to me being completely honest. But what got me is how she said a month ago. This girl been out here doing lord knows what for a month when she knew where I stayed.

"Who you get the gun from" I asked her completely off guard.

"I bought it myself" she said "I'm not that innocent little girl you used to know Mo" she layed back in the bed smoking her blunt. Mo was her nickname for me when we was younger I hated it but got used to it.

"You going to just live with me, I don't care what you do but you are definitely finishing school" I smacked her leg and ran straight out her room. And to say she didn't follow me was a huge relief.

"MAKE A VIDEO I WANNA SEE" I heard her yell from the room. I just shook my head and went into my room closing the door behind me, I even locked it for safety.

"Your sister isn't that bad" I heard jewels say to me while she was on my phone. How did she even get in my phone?

"Yeah I guess so" I said walking over to the bed and joined her. She moved over just enough for me to get in and comfortable. I pulled her body close to mine and allowed her to cuddle up against me. I was now back to being relaxed and I know she was as well.