5

Dom's POV

Last night was better than I imagined it to go. If I knew being around her like that had an affect on me like this I would've claimed her sooner. But me leaving as long as I did was only for my safety. Me having my own businesses, running the hottest cartels, owning the hottest clubs and having the best weed in town makes me the target. If anybody knew I was flashing money like that on jewels they would go after her. i did it for me and her protection.

I could tell she was into me, every time she looked at me its like i could read through her soft stare, that's something I wasn't misjudging about. Every time I got near her she would hold her breath a breath I'm sure she didn't know she would hold until I moved away. Me kissing her last night was out of my feelings for her.

"Make sure she eats please, when she wakes up just tell her I went home to grab a few things" I said to rose. Jewels didn't know but rose was like a cousin. She loved doing things like this and she did her job well also getting paid the extra for keeping a eye out on my baby.

I left out the house and got into my car. Nobody knew about this house so it shouldn't be suspected. I pulled out and made my way to the club, John texted me and told me my drop was there so I had to check it and make sure it was there, all of it. I could trust the others but since this one was bigger than usual I had to do the count. Most I do is drops but it's very rare when I have to. I keep my business quiet and very secrete not many know about it let alone know that it's a female behind all this.

I pulled up to the back of the club seeing all my men and Cass waiting for me. I parked the car and got out making my way for them. "Wassup boss" I heard a masculine voice say, a familiar one at that. "Who i.." "this is faith she's trustworthy I swear" cass said interrupting me from my question. She should've told me so I could at least wear my face mask.

"Where is it" I asked them they told me where so I went to it. Stacks of cash and bags of weed surrounded my office. I counted everything, made a few cuts and even grabbed me some weed for later. It's mine so shit I do what I want with it and later on I planned on making edibles. I was now out the club and back in the car on my way back to jewels house.

Just when I was about to make a turn onto jewels street I noticed a car on my ass. So instead of turning I kept straight and kept glancing up at my mirror to make sure my accusations were correct and they were. Every turn I made and every time I stopped that car was right there. I pulled into a open lot and there the car was. I reached over in my glove department reaching for my gun so I can tuck it behind my pants.

I got out the car with them to follow, it's times like these where I wish Kane was with me she was my best friend of seven years, she was crazy and trigger happy, just what I needed right now. Their lights were way to bright so I couldn't really see who it is but the voice that came from whoever was so familiar it made my blood boil.

"You out hea making the finest drops in town, selling the finest weed and owning the hottest clubs but you cant even make some cuts for family" said my cousin Payge.

"Look bitch, you ain't have to follow me like that, why ain't you just call" I asked annoyed leaning up against my car. Payge was bold but she wasn't stupid.

"so when am I in?" She asked me completely ignoring what I said.

"listen.. When you graduate high school dumb ass" I said going back to getting in my car. She wasted enough of my time as it is I was ready to go see jewels. I was getting ready to pull off when shots started being fired right towards me. Okay so not only was payge dumb she was REALLL DUMB do bitches not k-. It's sad how family will kill over some cash. I sped off hearing glass shatter all around me my adrenaline was triggered. She was gon pay for this fuck shit I just hope she knows that.

Instead of going to jewels I went to my house not to shoot attention her way. I got in Safe, no cuts or anything from all the glass. I ran upstairs and picked my phone up immediately calling Kane. I told her what happened and what needed to happen and she was on it. When I mean she was on it she would have the moves handled we'll just have to make them.

A bone in my body tell me jewels wouldn't like what I do. But then it's been this way for me I'm not in knee deep I'm able to leave but it's the only easy money I'm getting right now. I'll get a real job soon and will pass this lifestyle down to my little sister, couldn't let it go to waste.

In less then 10 minutes all i heard was banging on my door. I knew kane was hype but she better not get dumb on me either when her ass can use her damn key. Minutes have gone by and she still knocked I went and stood in front of the door with my hand up to my face. "USE THE DAMN KEY KANE DAMN DUMBASS" when I said that I heard the Locks turning and her face peeked through. "Really it took all that?" She ignored me and came straight in going towards the kitchen.

"Yeah bitch I forgot I had a key I ain't been here in so long" she said with a smile knowing she was just here last week before I went to Vegas.

"What you got for me" I asked her.

"Depends on what you're down to do, this is your family and all not a title y'all Blood like y'all related related, like y'all-" "just shut the fuck up kane and get to it" I cut her off in annoyance.

"Well she tried to kill you, so that only brings me to one thing" she said with a nod my way. She wanted me to kill my cousin before she killed me. Pay is just a high school kid that wanted to be apart of a lifestyle she didn't know how to properly live. Still confused me because she had both of her parents. I know her mom is a drug geek and her dad is a workaholic but still she gets whatever she want.

"I'll talk to my aunt f" "yo don't go soft her Ass was gon kill you just to get in the damn game, that's all means for an ass whooping" she said.

"Well I'll beat her ass good, real good but Ian killing my damn cousin" I told her. No matter if I needed to or not one thing I wasn't going to do was kill blood. I am going to beat her ass tho and show her what it looks like to push me.

"You know what to do then" and with that she dapped me up and left. I was bored and in the mood to fuck so I made a call. I know jewels wasn't going to agree with me doing this but she didn't answer my call nor my text so I had to do what I had to. I went upstairs after my call and layed down but soon as I try getting comfortable I hear a knock at my door.. that was to quick.

I opened the door and look at who it was JEWELS. Y'all couldn't be that dumb to think I was going to call somebody else here. If I was going to prove anything to jewels I think it was the fact of me being loyal to her. I stepped aside letting her on in, her smile was soft and she smelled of lavender, my second most favorite.

"I missed you today" I heard her say as she walked upstairs. In her voice you could tell she had just woke up I sure hope she brushed her damn teeth or else I wouldn't mind kissing my pillow. We made it to my room and first thing she did was kick her shoes off and layed to go right back to sleep. But I wasn't about to let that happen I kindly jumped right on top of her causing her to wake up. "You are fucking heavy mooo-" I shushed her up with a kiss. I was right she brushed her teeth, her tongue too. When I kissed her it felt so right like her lips were made for mine.

I deepened the kiss by sliding my tongue into her mouth allowing our tongues to battle each other's and of course that was a battle I won. My hand made its way up her legs and to the rim of her boxers. My kisses then traveled down to her neck while I slid my hand inside of her boxers going down to her pussy. "Damn" was all I said against her neck feelin how wet she was for me, had me wanting to taste her so bad. I slid two of my fingers inside slowly once I realized how tight she was I wanted to be gentle at least until I started to stroke my fingers inside of her.

"Mmmm fuck" she moaned while gripping onto my hair. And wrapping her free arm around my back tightly.

This was definitely about to be fun.

- - - - - !
Okay I had to 😭
leave comments
Sorry for the short chapter again
Sex scene soon?