11

We arrived at the hospital and sat there waiting for the doctor to come back with good news, that's what we hoped. I looked over to kane and seen how her facial expression never changed from earlier. I felt bad and I just knew revenge is the only thing we both need to think on but not at this very moment. I was sitting across from her so I got up and sat in the open seat next to her, she didn't even look my way.

"We'll get her and everybody else who knew about it" I told her "I promise you that" she looked at me then looked away.

"If my mom ain't okay Dominic dawg I sw-" "I know justice all we can do is hope" I said to her.

"Okay you ain't have to say my name tho" she kind of chuckled I could tell it was forced but the smile that crept on her face wasn't.

"The family of ms.constance w-" "RIGHT HERE" Kane yelled as she stood up with me to follow. The expression the doctors or nurse held seemed to be pretty good so we didn't have to worry much.

"Your mother will certainly be fine she'll just have to stay over night so we can finish drawing blood and seeing what was in her for that to happen" Kane hugged me tight as hell, even picked me up and spun my ass around.

"Yo get off me" I pushed myself off seeing a happy Kane. Her lips formed into the cocky smirk as always, she did it for many reasons.

"Know what that means right" she asked me. I shook my head because we all should know.

"Get somebody to watch over moms asap we boutta do what we do best" she winked at me and walked back over to her seat. I drew my phone out of my pocket and texted my bro Christian to come and look her over.

"Chris coming up now you ready?" I asked her putting my phone in my pocket and zipping my hoodie on.

"Yeah my fingers getting anxious already" she said.

I told the nurses somebody would come and watch over her mom it took a while for them to agree but eventually they said fuck it and let me. Me and Kane was out in the car now discussing over our plans and the run downs on what to do. This was going to be a me her and aviy job only cause aviy would kill me if I ain't ask her to come.

"No let's torture her ass" said Kane in frustration. That's all this kid wanted to do is make the bitch suffer but I don't blame her.

"Wait have you talked to jewels?" She asked me.

"Oh shit, no I'm about to call" I said pulling my phone out to call. It rung and rung.. and rung.

"The Caller you are trying to reach is currently unavailabl-" I hung up cause that was odd jewels always answered on the second ring. I tried calling again and again at least 2 more times but it went straight to voicemail every time.

"We going over there she ain't answering" I said to Kane.

"Yeah hurry up I'm hungry" she said to me. I started the car up and literally sped out of the hospital parking lot. A lot was running through my head many many things. Just with everything going on ain't no telling but I knew cash was trustworthy. I pulled onto her street driving a little slower then what I did to get here so fast. Her house was slowly approaching and all you saw was cars everywhere, well maybe like 2 non familiar cars. I spoke through the speaker and drove on in going to park in my usual spot.

"You coming" I told kane, I wasn't asking at all I probably would need her. We got out the car and walked up to the door I went to knock but as soon as my hand hit the door it creaked open. I looked back at kane and all she did was shrug her shoulders.

I walked in and it was quiet. "JEWELS IM HOME MAMAS" I yelled out but nothing not even rose.

"YO JEWELS" we walked further in and still nothing my blood soon started boiling. I was afraid.

"BABY IM HOME COME HERE I GOT SUM FA YOU" I yelled once again. Kane closed the door behind us so we can move further in and it was messy as hell. It looked as if it was a house party and nobody felt like cleaning was necessary.

"Come" demanded me to kane I went upstairs with her to follow. I went into jewels room and what saw me had me hurt. It was jewels there with blood coming from between her legs and her curled up into a ball. I looked around and seen Rosie dead on the floor..

"Oh wassup cousin" I heard cash say. I looked over feeling my hands ball up a fist.

"Yo what the fuck you do to her bro" I rushed over to her. Cashmere just looked there with an amused look on her face as if she got what she wanted.

"She run a lot I didn't do much damage, I did cut her inner thighs every time she tried to run though" Kane rushes over to her and punched her so hard to the face. I wanted to do the same but I had to comfort jewels. My eyes traveled down her body seeing her body ready to go lifeless with gashes and bruises all over her pretty body.

"How the fuck could you do this cash" I said getting up grabbing for my gun behind my shirt. I was ready to put a few in her for doing this to jewel, she ain't deserve this.

"Don't even think about it" she told me "y'all know what azi want, right" she asked me.

My eyebrows furrowed, "you working for her? You on her side?" I asked hurt My hand still gripped on the handle of my gun.

"Wassup with you and these grimey ass bastards you call cousins , this the second one" we heard kane say with her gun twirling it around her index finger.

"Anyway this is what's gon ha-" Kane cut her off, I would speak but I was to stuck to. I was in shock at cash she never turned her back on me like this or ever. She was always there for me when I got in trouble and even protected me when I first got into the game. literally she was my every beck and call I would've never expected her to do something like this.

"No bitch this is what's going to happen cause I'm tired of y'all 2-faced muhfuckas. It ain't that hard to be loyal with family" I went up to cash with my gun in my hand pistol whipping her as hard as my anger would let me. She was eventually knocked out on the ground. I tucked my gun back up under my shirt in its harness while I went to get jewels as carefully as I could. i couldn't see myself shooting her.. not cash but kane sure would.

Kane On the other hand literally dragged cash out of the house by her arms, she was dragged down steps on concrete and everything.

"Baby you good?" I finally asked jewel as I held her in my arms going to the car. She just looked no where in particular and didn't speak to me, this fucking hurt. Cashmere was definitely going to get what's coming for her.

I went to the car the front seat in particular in the passenger side as I sat jewels down gently. I would go home but I want to get her stitched and cared for since I wasn't going to let aviy do it.

"Babe" I called for her but she just looked out the window with her hands in her lap. I went to call again and finally got a look but not one that I wanted.

"Hurry bro" Kane said to me so I hurried and pulled out her driveway soon pulling into the hospital parking lot shortly after and parked quickly. We got out the car the whole time I carried jewels in, they brought a bed and let me lay her down. She groaned from time to time with the pain and probably stinging but she held the pain in overall. Me and kane waited in the waiting room for them to bring her back out.

"Ma'am it's fine she's in my car" was all the doctor said before rushing a damaged jewels through those white double doors

I just hope my baby okay..

- - - - - - !
Short chapter just needed to update for y'all