14.

VIDEOS REVEALING SONYA HADLEIGH AND KATE HASTINGS FIGHT

NO ONE IS YET TO COMMENT ON THE RECENT HADLEIGH, HASTINGS FIGHT

VIRAL VIDEO OF KATE HASTINGS AND SONYA HADLEIGH

DID KATE HASTINGS SPIT ON  SONYA HADLEIGH?

CELEBRITIES REACT WITH A SERIES OF TWEETS TO THE RECENT EVENTS OF THE HADLEIGH, HASTINGS FIGHT

I read through recent headlines. Myah every ten minutes or so send me another meme or gif the media made of the two's fight.

She really must have no other friends to send them to.

"Luka must be real sad he missed  out on the party now," I laugh as Mal walks out of her room. She replies to a comment with a glare.

She's still in her pjs despite it being noon or sometime around then.

Her father called her after the party. Absolutely livid about her sister getting into the fight.

Mal has never been close to her parents so their disappointment doesn't faze her as much as it has Kate.

"Maybe we should go out tonight," I say. "You look like you could use a drink."

"Quit trying to drink away the idea that you have to go to your families manor in like two weeks," Mal says. "It's plenty of time I don't know what you're on about." She grabs a tub of ice cream from the freezer before walking to where I am on the couch.

"Ugh but I freaking hate it there," I groan.

"Tragic," Mal says. "At least you're not being dragged onto a family trip to Bora Bora."

I stare past her to the wall and frown.

"I'm nineteen, I'd thought by now I'd be free from them and never have to see them again."

"You don't have to go back till Christmas after this."

"We all have to go to L.A as well. They decided that out of their two homes they wanted their main one to be there."

"Isn't that tough for staff?"

"Well there's staff there but staff we've had here for like fifteen years and more I guess are being let go," I say. "They're shortening staff and whoever is willing to go to L.A will go."

I groan.

I'm bored out of my mind.

Like always.

"I wonder if I should go to college?"

"What?" Mal looks to me confused. "You barely even passed high school."

"Yeah you're right, who am I kidding?" I snort.

"Should we go out for lunch?" Mal asks.

"You're literally eating a thing of ice cream right now."

"Yeah whatever. Let's go for lunch."

"Where?"

"Down the street."

"Just us?"

"Hm," she says standing up. "I don't know. Should I invite Phoenix or Emma? Maybe I'll invite Lu."

Lu.

"I haven't seen Emma in forever."

"And I'm totally okay with that," Mal says as she walks to the kitchen. "I'll text them all."

We sit around for a bit waiting for the others to reply.

I get up off the couch and walk over to the large window near the kitchen. It's sunny outside for once. There's almost no trees below but most of them have lost the majority of their leaves.