City Beneath the Sea

01/20/19

CHAPTER TWENTY: CITY BENEATH THE SEA

"Maddison Gerard. 19 year old Female. Strawberry blonde hair. Currently carrying twins." A nurse says as she and the doctor look at the unconscious pregnant girl. "She called 911 but passed out right after."

"Did she say anything?" The doctor asks. "Any emergency contacts?"

"She said, 'Klaus' and yes, her father. Marcel Gerard." She confirms with him.

"Call him. He's gonna need to be here." The doctor says before walking out of the room.

Maddies P.O.V

I wake up or at least I thought I did. I look around and see I was in the compound. I furrow my eyebrows and look down at my still growing stomach and sigh in relief. "What the hell?" I whisper.

"Maddison?" My eyes widen and I turn around.

"Thierry?" I ask. He nods and I run into his arms. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." He mumbled and kissed my head. "I'm so confused. How are you here?"

"I don't know. The last thing I remember was being in your apartment and puking up blood...and Klaus." I say slowly and look up. "He's daggered."

"It's okay. It's gonna be okay, Mars." He whispers. "I am so proud of you." He laughs softly.

"You are?" I ask shocked.

"Of course I am." He pulls back and looks at me. "You have two wonderful babies growing inside you, you fell in love, I mean Klaus is not the best person but your in love with him so I'll cut him some slack. I've been watching over you."

"Does that mean you know what's wrong with me?" I ask him sitting down.

"I don't...you didn't link yourself to Klaus though, right?" he jokes as I roll my eyes with a small smile. "You're unconscious in the hospital and only you can wake yourself up."

"Wait, if I wake up, then what about you?" I ask scared.

Thierry sighs and puts his hand on my cheek, "You and I both know that I won't be able to wake up with you. Even with your power, you can't risk it, you can't risk your babies lives. Just know that I love you and I couldn't be prouder of you. You have to wake up now."

Third Persons P.O.V

Marcel rushes through the hospital before finding his daughters room. He sees her unconscious and rushes to her as the doctor walks in. "Mr. Gerard. Perfect timing."

"What's wrong with my daughter?" He asks moving hair out of her face.

"Your daughter made a 911 call last night. When the paramedics got there she was in the bathroom passed out, blood all over, it appears she was puking up blood." The doctors explains.

"Why?" He asks confused. "Are the babies okay?"

"Ms. Gerard was under a lot of stress and trauma, the trauma seemed to have triggered something inside and made her sick. Unfortunately, it wasn't healthy for a woman in her state." He says talking about her children.

"Are the babies okay?" Marcel repeats in worry.

"Their okay. As long as Maddison wakes soon, they will be okay. My advice, talk to her. She might be able to hear you and it will encourage her to wake up quicker." The doctor walks out to give him some privacy.

Marcel looks down at Maddison with tears. "Hey, Ana, it's me. Please wake up. You got a wake up a-and be with your beautiful babies, keep them and you healthy. Come on, Ana." He cries.