Trance

He walks all the way back up to the room I woke up in. He opens the door and goes straight to the bed, setting me down lightly on the edge of it. I am a little more awake now but my body still feels weak, so I just stay still with my hands holding the sheet around me.

Atlas moves away from me and shuffles towards the dresser on the other side of the room. He opens the top drawer and grabs out what looks like black socks and a pair of grey boxers. He shuts the drawer and begins to rummage through the one below it. He seems to find what he is looking for and heads back towards me.

"Put this on." He mumbles, handing me the bundle of clothes. I take them and find a white plain shirt, black sweat pants and the socks and the boxers I saw him grab from the top drawer.

By the looks of them they are going to be huge on me. "Where did you put my clothes?"

"They were dirty and had holes all over in them." He says nonchalantly as he walks into the bathroom.

"So, what? You just threw them away? Gosh, I thought it was bad that you took off my clothes, but you got rid of them too? " I throw my hands up in my rage, having the sudden urge to strangle the man in front of me. I can barely even process how this idiot could just take off my clothes then throw them away. All while I was unconscious! Who does that? He didn't take off some of my clothes, he took them all off. He striped me while I was vulnerable; helpless. That's pretty much rape... it's scary to think that in the time that I was passed out he could have easily taken advantage of me. "Did you touch me? Because if you did then I will personally rip yo-"

"Whoa, hey." He says as he exits the bathroom with a white fluffy towel hanging from his arm. "I would never touch you like that... unless you wanted me to."

"And why exactly would I ever want you to touch me?" I spit out.

Within a few long strides he's right in front of me, leaning over my body. His hands are on both sides of me and his face is less than an inch away from mine. "I'd be careful sweetheart." He says huskily. "You're asking a lot of questions. Don't you know? Curiosity always kills the cat."

"Well maybe if you answered a few of them then I wo-" All the sudden my lips no longer moved at my command; I am literally frozen. It is almost identical to when I go through sleep paralysis at night but this time the feeling is different. It is warm and nice, but equally as terrifying.

He brings his hand up to my cheek and cradles it gently. "See that wasn't so hard now was it?" He spoke quietly to me. I saw his eyes shift to my lips. "I could show you what you're missing out on." Before I can even process it, his lips are connected with mine. I couldn't move or even push him off of me. It was terrible. I tried moving my arms but they wouldn't budge. I could feel a lump building in my chest from a held back scream and then suddenly it all just burst out. A scream cracked through my throat and I felt my arms rising to push him off of me. He stumbled back surprised by my push. His face held so much confusion, it was the first time I had ever seen his face hold that much strong emotion.

"How did you do that?" He asked. I just stared at him not really understanding the question. Well I held my silence a slow smirk appeared on his face and he straightened his body up. "You got out of my trance." His said with a sort of pride taking over his voice.

Trance? Why can't he ever say anything that makes sense? He tried to take a step toward me but before he got closer, I darted into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, locking it as well. I had the clothes in my arms and I was now leaning up against the door. I held the clothes with my left hand and brought my right up to touch my lips. How dare he kiss me like that. Whoever this guy is, he just asked for a whole lot of hell. I dropped the sheet from around me and quickly put on the clothes. The sweets were very large and I had to tie them up, the white shirt was long but it wasn't too bad. The only problem is that I don't have a bra. I really hope this shirt doesn't look to see through. I looked in the mirror and combed my fingers through my brown hair, it was a bit knotty. I hate when my hair has knots. My hair is now completely straight, the curls having left a while ago.