4%

The cold night was merciless to those who couldn't start a fire and get warm, or even get dry wood. The temperature dropped more as the night became longer and stretched on, making every minute agonizing. The remaining tributes watched the morning, begged for the sun to rise as they shivered in the cold harsh night.They had to survive and stay warm to win, and wake from this nightmare.

Miko stayed in her cave as she shivered, and stared blankly at the fire she had managed to make for herself. She had finally stopped crying over the loss of her friend, and kept his coat around her for warmth. She sobbed again as she thought of him and what he did to keep her alive.

The young woman curled up and stared blankly at the flames as she thought about what to do next. She didn't want to stay up here anymore. Not alone. The fear of being alone and forgotten frightened her. She had to get out of here.

The next morning, the temperature rose to a comfortable sixty-five and all the snow melted quickly which caused flooding. Arcee woke to find a foot of water in their cave and Prowl barley above it as he struggled to stay floating with his injuries. Her eyes widened in surprise and she looked around to see the water still coming in.

"Why didn't you wake me?!" She cried and gathered whatever she could, though it was all wet and ruined now. He gave her an 'are you serious right now' look as he gasped for air while trying to stay above the water.

"I tried!" he managed to shout before slipping under and she quickly helped him up then put his arm over her shoulders as she waded her way through the cave.

They got to the entrance and looked around before going to higher ground. They struggled as the water flowed downhill and tried to take them out. They heard a cannon and looked at each other before continuing onward and grabbing things to stop themselves from falling.

"Five more. Come on, Prowl we can make it to the end." Arcee said as she continued to climb up the now muddy hill. It became too slick and she fell then started sliding back down. Prowl let go and gripped a tree as he looked at her.

"Go without me, I'm slowing you down." he said seriously and she shook her head as she gripped the dirt and slid a little. She grabbed another tree that was a few feet away from him and up a little. She looked up the hill and saw muddy water rushing towards them.

"I'm not leaving you!" She cried and reached for him but he didn't reach back and she narrowed her eyes. "Give me your hand!" she demanded as tears filled her eyes. "I'm not losing you too!" she screamed in frustration when he didn't move.

"Win this for me. We have to know what's after the game." he said then glanced at the mud slide just as it hit him and swept him away.

"Prowl!" Arcee screamed and watched him get swept away and down the hill as tears fell down her face. She yelled angrily then forced herself to move forward. She had to keep going.

Miko looked to the cave entrance at the top as a cannon went off and tears fell down her face. The cave entrance on the cliff side had been blocked, as a land slide pushed boulders against the small opening. Her cave was filling up and she was stuck between two rocks.

She screamed for help and tried to stay above the rising water as she gripped the ceiling. She looked at her leg and dove under to get a better idea of what was going on. She kicked at the rocks and found that they moved a little. She swam up to the surface and gasped for air then took a deep breath and went back under. She kicked at the rocks and grunted as she kicked as hard as she could to free herself.

She went back up to the surface and tried not to panic as she saw the water was closing off her air supply. She didn't want to die. She screamed and sobbed a little before going back under and kicking at the rocks with everything she had.