13%

Pain... just pain... that's all I feel...

...

I... have... to start... the clock...

...

Keep... them alive....

...

I'm... alone.... I'm sorry.... I tried to... hold on....

~~~~~~

Optimus kept his optic on the Cybertronian before him. He narrowed his optics and carefully got up, never looking away or moving his cannon away from the mech. He walked over to Sideswipe and held his other servo out to him. The speedster took it and with one swift movement he was on his peds again and no longer in the wires. The Prime still hadn't looked away from their captor. Sideswipe quickly left the room and grabbed the cuffs. He paused as he looked at the sparkling in the strange machine on the far wall. A panel slowly closing over her. He frowned and ran back to Optimus before cuffing the strange mechs servos together.

"Stay with him." Optimus said seriously and the speedster nodded before taking his position by the villain. The Prime glanced around the room and noticed Megatron and another room that held other Cybertronians. There was a third room with more and he frowned deeply. He went to the main room and blinked in surprise before going to one of the berths.

"Bumblebee..." he whispered as he looked at him and noticed the machine he was connected to was active. He glanced around and his optics widened. "Ultra Magnus... Arcee... Bulkhead... Wheeljack..." he muttered. "Smokescreen... Ratchet..." he said and set his servo by the doctors helm. He narrowed his optics and looked to the other room.

"Free them without harming their processors." He said seriously and the mech glared.

"They're preparing for the next game. Now that I can start it up again." He smirked and the Prime aimed his cannon at him.

"Uh... Optimus Prime... uh... sir... I can get someone down here to work on the computer." Sideswipe offered as the leader glared darkly at the mad mech.

"I suggest you do so immediately." The Prime said without looking at him. The speedster blinked then quickly walked off. He cleared his throat as he called his headquarters.

"Uh Fixit, can you get down here like right now?" He asked as he glanced back towards the others.

"Tell- Fell- Well look who it is." The mini bot said in irritation. "You don't call when I'm trying to contact you and don't pick up at all. Leaving me to worry about you and Strongarm. But when you need me yesterday, you demand that I come right how- cow- now!" He said angrily. "Well not this time sister- sitter- mister! I'm done with all your cr-"

"Dude, I'm sorry or whatever but seriously, get down here. Optimus Prime himself is demanding your expertise." He said seriously. There was silence for a few minutes.

"I'll be there yesterday." He said pleasantly and hung up. Sideswipe sighed and rubbed his face-plate in irritation.

"He's awful to work with." He grumbled and went back to the other two. Optimus hadn't moved from his spot, neither had the other mech. They just stared at each other intently as if they were both statues. Sideswipe felt unnerved at this and sighed in relief when Fixit came in. Sideswipe went to introduce him to the Prime.

"Fixit, this is-"

"I apologize. But we don't have time for introductions at the moment." Optimus said seriously. "I need you to safely free all the captives without causing any processor damage." He said. The mini bot nodded and wheeled off to get straight to work. Sideswipe left the room where the Prime was and folded his arms angrily.