12%

Why... won't... you save... us?

...

What will... it take?

...

Please... we're all dying... please...

...

He's... starting the clock again...

...

...no... I failed...

... you didn't fail.

...

...

... Optimus?

~~~~

The man slowly opened his eyes as he woke from his unconscious state. He stared blankly at the bird above him that wasn't moving. He furrowed his brow and slowly sat up then glanced to a few leaves that barely stirred when he sat up. He glanced around and looked at the campfire as he frowned deeply. He did this before.

He sighed shakily and gripped his head as he focused on the conversation he just had with what sounded like a child. He slowly looked up then around at the campsite. The people around him were frozen but safe from harm. The doctor would probably die if he woke but at least he was away from Megatron. Ratchet... that was the doctors name.

He had to remember the names of these people. He stood and narrowed his eyes before looking at the small band of humans. He had moved the villains far from this place so they wouldn't hurt the others. This place wasn't real and he had to get out of here. He glanced towards the mountain and furrowed his brow before going to it. He felt there might be something up there to help him.

He made his way to the mountain and looked up towards the sky. He clenched his fists as he focused then started to climb. He knew he'd be able to see things better from up there, and might even find a way to get out of this nightmare. He remembered Prowl and wondered how he managed to do it, or if he was even alive. He shook his head and kept going as he tried to figure out his next move.

He struggled at times and slipped once or twice, but he wasn't going to give up. He couldn't and had to keep climbing, he had to make it to the top of the mountain so he could get out of here. It took him a few hours before he made it to the top. He panted heavily and looked around as he frowned deeply. He saw the vast land but didn't see anything helpful. He stared up at the sky and furrowed his brow. It was glitching, like a program.

He glanced around and found a rock then grunted as he threw it as hard as he could, he hit the top and it glitched again then fizzed. He stared and threw another one, this time harder and it made a breaking noise. He grunted and gripped his head as it hurt. He fell to his knees and cried out as a rush of memories and voices overlapped. He cried out as his head started to split and the voices got louder.

~

Sideswipe groaned as he slowly looked around, some wires hung from the ceiling and sparked where their blasters misfired, and broke things. The computer beeped with warning as the lights flickered. He slowly scanned the room as his helm spun and he remained on the ground.

The crazed mech had the sparkling still in her weird machine and he was carrying a limp Strongarm towards one of the empty berths. Getting ready to hook her up to the massive machine. The speedster had to do something and slowly moved as he grunted quietly.

He glanced around and gripped the berth by him to pull himself up. He froze as he looked at the still form of Bumblebee. He blinked a couple time surprised once again to see him here. He looked to a doorway and saw more Cybertronians in there.

He glanced to the crazed mech and made his way to the other room, making sure to keep silent. He would pause and glance back once in a while as he moved to the other room. He soon got inside and hid by the wall out of the mechs view. He sighed shakily and looked around then covered his mouth plate with his servo, to stifle a cry. In front of him was Optimus Prime hooked up to a machine, near him was Megatron.

"Primus..." he gasped softly as he stared at the leader of the Autobots. He glanced at the computer and wondered how to safely wake him.

"Don't worry. You'll join him soon enough." A voice said and he turned around to see the mech.

Sideswipe cried out and ducked as the scientist swung a tool at his helm. He dodged and grunted as he avoided more possible hits to his processor. He moved away from the crazed bot as he backed into the computer. It beeped and powered on.

"What did you do?!" The mech roared and backhanded him. Sideswipe grunted as he fell, and got tangled up in the wires between the berths and computer.

"You'll pay for this." The scientist growled angrily and aimed his cannon at the speedster. The red mechs optics widened as he lay in the web of wires, unable to move or free himself. 

~

Optimus pitched forward and stared blankly as he lay in the grass. He could only hear himself breathing as his head pounded and ringing filled his ears. Was this death? He failed miserably to accomplish his simple task. He failed to save the others and free them from this prison. He felt a hand on his head and furrowed his brow as someone knelt by him.

"Elita...." he rasped but couldn't really hear as his ears continued to ring. She smiled a little and gently rubbed his head before she kissed his cheek. 

"Wake up dear Optimus." She whispered quietly in his ear and gently rubbed his cheek with her thumb. "Fight through this..." she said seriously. 

"I... am awake... I'm stuck here...." he whispered and she smiled a little though it was sad.

"I'll help you but you can't give up." She said seriously and he nodded. She hugged him tightly and the ringing stopped. He felt everything fade and crumble around him. He gasped as he felt strange and cried out in pain. He felt as though he was being torn apart limb by limb.

~

Sideswipe knew this was the end for him and he felt himself panicking a little bit. He was tangled up and couldn't get free while this mech had a blaster aimed at his spark. He heard it start up and his panic grew as the other mech smirked.

A blast went off and the scientist cried out as he was blasted away and onto the floor. Sideswipe blinked in surprise and looked up to see a red and blue blaster. He gasped as Optimus Prime glared darkly at the scientist now on the ground. The Autobot leader removed the wires and tubes from his frame before he stood, keeping his cannon on the mech who imprisoned him. 

"I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, and you are under arrest." He growled as he narrowed his optics. The scientist glared as he gripped his shoulder where his arm had been blasted off. Sideswipe sighed in relief and collapsed where he was.

"Awesome." He grinned, referring to how the Prime saved him.

~~~~

Sorry it's short and sorry it's been so long. Love you all!!