11%

Optimus.... break free...

Ti....

Get... us.... out of this...

Ti....

Please..... it hurts.....

Wa... ke.... up....

~~~

Smokescreen walked with Strongarm back to their headquarters after they patrolled once more, looking for their missing friends and those who had simply disappeared. The mech sighed and folded his servos as he glared at the ground. The femme was looking on her data pad and doing some more research. She knew she had to find them. She had to find her commander and save him from whatever happened.

"I bet they're on earth." Sideswipe huffed angrily. "They probably went back to 'find something'." He said in annoyance as he made air quotes with his digits. "But instead went on some kind of vacation." he huffed and rolled his optics. She stopped and looked at him.

"I thought about that. But no portals or ships went to earth according to the logs and data." she reported. He glared at her but paused as he saw a mech walking down the abandoned street with a sparkling in his arms. He was grumbling to himself about something as he walked quickly. They moved out of the way and glanced to the energon covered sparkling. She had several puncture wounds and was leaking all over. She was thin and extremely pale. Strongarm blinked and turned to go after the mech.

"Excuse me sir, do you need help?" she asked and he stopped, his back struts to them as he stood there. Sideswipe furrowed his optic ridges as he watched the mech's long pause. Something was wrong with this bot. The mech turned to look at them and stared for a moment.

"No. Everything is fine." he muttered and hurried off, the other two looked at one another before Sideswipe glared and followed the mech.

"What are you doing?" Strongarm hissed as she gripped his arm and narrowed her optics. "He just said he was fine." she growled lowly. The red bot looked at her and furrowed his optic ridges.

"Do you really believe that?" he asked seriously and shrugged her off then went to go after the other bot. He frowned as he thought about the situation. Something was just off about all this and he felt he should look into it, though Strongarm kept telling him everything was fine.

She was getting irritated and told him they needed to look for the others. He shook his helm as he continued to follow to the hospital. He glanced into the building and watched as the mech got the sparkling checked in. They left to go towards a berth room and Sideswipe took the opportunity to enter. He glanced around and tapped his com-link to call Fixit.

"I need you to access the security cameras for me." he muttered as he moved away to a corner as Strongarm decided to help, by asking the femme at the desk questions.

"And why would you want me to do that? Is this so you can follow some femme that turned you down?" he scoffed as he typed. "I'm a bit busy trying to find-"

"Just do it." He snapped back. "This is important, Fixit." he muttered and glanced around a little, he felt this was something they shouldn't ignore. But he didn't know why. The smaller mech was silent for a few minutes and furrowed his optic ridges. 

"You're never serious." He muttered as he opened a new screen and typed a bit. This was actually important. "What sector or location am I trying to look?" he asked as he accessed the cameras. 

"The medical center a few minutes ago. A mech carrying a bleeding sparkling." he informed and glanced to Strongarm who was still talking. "Something is off about the situation... I'm not sure what though." he admitted. Fixit frowned deeply and typed then looked over the camera feed of the said mech entering the building.