15%

Team Prime, with the exception of Smokescreen and Ultra Magnus, they stayed out of the room to help keep the criminal in check. The bots were silent as the child, now adults, woke up. Jack slowly opened his eyes and stared up at the Prime who held him in his servos. He stared at the blue optics for a moment and furrowed his brow.

"Optimus Prime?" He rasped weakly as he stared at the leader. He glanced around a little at the room they were in.

"Jackson Darby... take the time you need to fully awake. You have been... through a lot." He said gently as Arcee came into the young mans view.

"Do you know how long you were in this room?" She asked, seeing the look of recognition on his face.

"Depends." He chuckled dryly and coughed. "How old am I?" He half joked and Ratchet walked over to him as he scanned the human.

"If you're attempting humor, now is not the time." The doctor grumbled at him. The young man nodded weakly and closed his eyes.

"D... does the... computer say?" He asked and looked over to him. "I was out before we left earth... and honestly don't remember much. We were meeting up with Rafael to talk about our next mission from Agent Fowler. Since we're on the secret team and all to help Ratchet and... anyway. A Cybertronian came out of nowhere as we were driving to the meeting place. We got out to greet him... since he obviously wasn't in his alternate mode... we didn't want him to cause a problem for himself." He muttered and trailed off a little. He frowned and grunted as he sat up before he became dizzy and fell back against the Primes servo.

"A... are the... others alive?" He asked and looked at them. Optimus nodded slowly as Ratchet scanned him again. The young mans readings were all dangerously low. The doctor cursed quietly and searched the room. The Prime noticed his friends frustration and looked to the tired human.

"What happened after that, Jackson?" He asked gently. He needed to keep him talking so they didn't lose him. Arcee went to help, knowing his time was nearly up.

"Hmmm?" He mumbled, having dozed off a little. "Oh... sorry Optimus..." he whispered and frowned as he realized he was sporting facial hair. He felt his own face for a moment as he thought.

"After getting out of the car and showing we meant no harm... we tried to see what insignia he had, if any... so we could approach things properly. We didn't see anything and he suddenly scanned us with something. He then said out names but we didn't respond to him. He told us to come with him quietly but we refused...." he trailed off again as he watched the other two search.

"I didn't know what to do... he was angry that we wouldn't come... and fired on one of the cars... blowing it up. We quickly got out of the way and.... I told the others to get in the car and get out of there. I had my modified gun... something Ratchet and Knockout helped us build so we could stand a chance against any cons that might show up." He clarified. "Miko went towards the car with Raf as I provided cover fire. She grabbed the gun and helped as Raf got the car started.... Optimus... that Cybertronian... didn't care about what happened to us." He said seriously and looked at him.

"We gathered that from how you were mistreated." Wheeljack growled as he watched him.

"It was part of his sick game." Arcee said as she narrowed her optics. Ratchet found a few IV lines and some other medical items. He grumbled as he worked and Arcee helped.

"Games... oh... right the arena." Jack said as he slowly remembered that place. He trailed off again as he lay there and closed his eyes.

"How did he capture you?" Optimus asked, worry making it's way into his spark as Bumblebee called his team outside.