CAPITULO TRES (Chapter 3)

Annalisa's POV

I kept my eye on the clock that says 14:00.

In the next fifteen minutes I would be leaving Mr Johnston's class and head to Spanish class, and I was dreading it for so long now.

Last night I couldn't even shut an eye, because all that kept playing in my head was what I saw, my Spanish teacher doing the deed with my English teacher and his eyes... his eyes when it landed on me.

Why didn't I just leave the phone until today, maybe then I wouldn't have walked in on a real life sex show.

"Lisa." I heard a voice call me almost in a whisper.

The voice pulled me from my thoughts, and I was happy for it, because I was just starting to picture that unforgettable scene in front of me again.

I turned around finding Sammy staring at me with a frown.

"Why weren't you answering my calls or text last night?" She asked, concerned laced in her voice.

"Um, because I lost my phone." I said and a felt a pang of guilt hit me.

"What?!" Sammy said out loud making the whole class turn to us. She knew what that phone means to me.

"Ms Brown and Ms McKnight please pay attention to the board in front of you." Mr Johnston warned.

I quickly turned back into my seat, but Sammy wasn't having any of it.

"Where did you lose it ?" She whispered in my ear, leaning over her desk to get to me.

I turned to answer her quickly but kept my eye on Mr Johnston who was now standing with his back to me.

"I think in Spanish class." I said, leaving out the part that I actually went back to get it and got the view of a lifetime.

"You're going there now right?" She asked and I nodded.

Unlike me, Sammy chose French as her tourist language and subject so we don't have that class together.

"Then ask Mr Ariaz. Perhaps he found it, I mean it will give you the perfect excuse to talk to the hot Latino teacher." she said wiggling her eyebrows.

I almost chocked on my own spit when Sammy mentioned hot and Mr Ariaz in one sentence.

"What?" she asked defensively. "Did you look at him? Those arms and that body, his bushy eyebrows! I think I should change French class and come join you in Spanish class."

Oh I saw his arms, his body. I saw him alright. In all his glory.

The bell rang, making me jump.

'Please no, no, no !' I hated maths with a vengeance but now I would do anything to stay in this class and not walk into Spanish class with Mr Ariaz looking at me.

Everybody was already packing up and heading out, making their ways to the next class, but I was stuck in my seat. I didn't wanted to move.

"Are you coming?" Sammy asked, already standing in front of me with her slingbag over her shoulder.

"Y-yes." I said giving her a faint smile, then slowly stood up and threw my bag over my shoulder.

My class was on the way to Sammy's French class, and like every Thursday and Friday, the only days we have tourist class, she first took me to my class and I was praying in my head that maybe Mr Ariaz had gotten such a bad flu he was unable to come to school until I graduated.

But that man wasn't near to being sick, in fact he had the stamina of a young horse. Not that I knew anything about his stamina or wanted to know anything.