CAPITULO SESENTA Y DOS "BONUS CHAPTER" (Chapter 62 )

Juan's POV

"Beep beep beep"

Good hell what was that noise ?.

"Turn it off "I groaned as I turned over to my side ,only to find ,it empty.

Why does she get up so early,and why put the alarm on!.

I reached over to her side of the bed and hit snooze,and fell back on the pillow,pulling the covers back over my head ,only to get them pulled off from me again.

"Annalisa' I whined and turned over to see her standing there next to the bed with her hands on her hips.

"Juan ,you do realize what today is right?"she ask and I had to wreck my brain to think what it was again.

Oh shit!.

''That's today?' I ask lifting my head up but when she nodded I fell back again.

"Juan Ariaz,get up right now,we can't be late. You're going for that thing at the new school today ,and I'm going back to school,finally,I don't want to show up late"

"Baby its to early to get up,and besides I'm just going to check things out I'm only starting tomorrow evening" I tried to explain, while I sneakily pulled the covers up,but of cause , she pulled them back off.

"Juan!."

"Fine I'm up, I'm up "I gave in and threw the rest of the covers off from me and swung my legs off the bed.

I watched as Annalisa walk to the closet ,that use to be mine ,that's now ours .

Its been exactly one month since we said "I do" and I swear we got happier by the day .

I only learned to love Annalisa more ,the little things she does,like how she has a specific way the pillows on the couch has to be in the living room.

How she folds the washing,colour by colour,her smell in the bathroom, when she ever steps out of the shower ,or when we in there together .I couldn't help but grin like a loon ,thinking of her ,even if she's right in front of me.

Annalisa was the light ,love and happiness in my life ,and I never had one regret marrying her.

I stood up and walked over to her ,wrapping my arms around her from behind,and snuggled my nose into the crook of her neck,inhaling her scent.

Amazing

"Did you greet your husband yet?"I ask kissing the spot below her jaw.

I felt her chuckle against my chest then she shook her head.

"No"she simply said

And why's that?"I ask resting my chin on her shoulder .

"Because my husband never gets enough,he don't want just one kiss ",she said and I smiled because that was the truth.

"Maybe he can't help it ,you just so kissable".

She laughed and placed her hands on mine that was wrapped around her.

"Well I can't get enough of him either " she said and turned around ,wrapping her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer to me by her waist.

"Good morning Juan "She said and leaned into me ,I instantly opened my mouth and kissed her ,but it was tongueless and then I pulled away making her frown,and I snickered but leaned in again this time slightly gracing her bottom lip with the touch of my tongue ,my hands roaming up to her back and over her shoulders and back to her lower waist.