CAPITULO CUARENTA Y CINCO (Chapter 45)

This chapter will be a double point view from both characters . Hope you enjoy.

Annalisa's POV

"Samantha don't worry ,I'll ask dad if I can come".

"Yes Sammy please  don't panic" .

I walked into the living room where dad was watching some show on the TV.

Dad looked up to me and gave me a questionable look while I had the phone next to my ear .

"Sammy's having a fashion melt down " I muttered  .
Truth was there was absolutely no one on the phone .

Juan had texted me telling me he's a few minutes away from my house and he'll be here soon .After he had told me he was skipping the whole club thing .I thought of ways to get out of the house. It wasn't midnight so sneaking out of the house wasn't a option,not with dad sitting up like a candle in the living room. So I came up with the best possible lie I could think of "Sammy's fashion crisis "  .Luckily dad knows what a diva Sammy can be ,so I held my fingers crossed he would let me go.

"Sammy I'll text you if I can come ,I have to ask dad first ,I hope he says yes ,for your sake " For the sake that I wanted to see Juan ,cause I missed him terribly, Yeah I know I haven't seen him that long ago,but still it was long enough.

I ended the so called phone call I was having with Sammy and strolled over to dad .

"Dad" I started and he looked up to me .

"Sammy is almost in tears ,the dress she just bought ..that she swore is the love of her life ..she misread the label it said no ironing and then she ironed it,and dad Sammy thinks its the end of the world.

Sorry Samantha ,I know you would never forgive me for this lie . Sammy will never ever misread  any label ..

"She needs me to come over and help safe what's left of the dress, and of cause give her a shoulder to cry on "

When did I become such an expert at this lying.
Ha!. I can  give Sammy a run for her money.

Dad chuckled and then nodded.

In my head I was doing a happy dance.

"OK you can go but remember its a school night,I want you back by nine and not a minute later".

I nodded in agreement.

"Thanks dad I'll be back by nine I promise" I ran up stairs as fast as I could to grab my jacket and fix my hair and then I was out the door . Just in time as well ,because the moment I ran out Juan's car appeared from around the corner .

And that's how I ended up sitting   on a blanket  on the beach between Juan's legs ,laying against his chest,with his fingers entwined in mine,watching the waves crash.

"You can ask you know "Juan said resting his chin on my head.

"Ask what " I ask pulling my fingers out of his and then laced them through his again.