CAPÍTULO VEINTINUEVE (chapter 29)

Annalisa's POV

Turning over in bed ,I stretch my hand out but the space next to me was empty. I slowly opened my eyes and sure enough Juan wasn't here.I ran my hand over the sheets,it felt cold which means he was gone for some time now.A yawn excaped my mouth  and I placed my hand over it . I rolled over to the side Juan slept,and inhaled his lingering scent on the pillow ,a smile crept unto my lips,thinking of last night ,playing twenty one questions with Juan,although we hardly even asked any questions, I chuckled to myself thinking of it now and his kisses,his kisses is just wow,with Juan I lose complete control ,I tugged on my bottom lip ,smiling like crazy here all alone at this time of the morning.

Reminds me to check the time.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and unlocked it. 09:30am.

That's not to late right.

This is why I never like to sleep or stay over at other people's places,because  you never know when's the right time to get up,now you get up early and before everyone else ,it'll look like you snooping around while the  others are still asleep,and if you lay in late it seems like you lazy and a sleepyhead while others are up and already busying themselves.

I let out a heavy breath and threw the covers off of me and sat up on the bed.Juan said we'll go sight seeing today,well he'll probably be taking his student out to do some research on her Spanish curriculums,either way I couldn't help but feel a little excited ,I'm getting to spend an entire day with Juan,without having to hide.

I quickly got up on the bed to look through the window ,the sky was clear and the sun was already shimmering brightly,perfect weather for a dress and some sandals. 

I climb off the bed and went to cupboard Juan said I can hang my clothes in while we're here. I grabbed my white flowey mid knee sundress ,it had a round neck ,that stopped just below my color bone ,it was sleeveless and had lace trim at the midsection,just below my chest  and flowed down till just above my knees. If Sammy was here she would've had me worn some mini dress or something exposing.She must be on her way to the lake house by now.

The lake house!...

I was suppose to call my dad when I left!. How could I forget,what if he calls one of Sammy's parents and  ask for me,and they tell him I'm not there,how do I explain that!.

OK calm  down Lisa,you have to calm down.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled to Dad's number.

After a few rings he answered.

"Hey Lisa,I was wondering when I'll hear from you! " 

Dad was slurring,it past nine in the morning, how can someone be drunk so early,guess he's taking advantage now that I'm not there.

"Hey dad" I sighed.

"Hey Lisa"

OK you already said hey 

"Dad I'm just calling to let you know  that I'm still OK, like you asked me to do".

"I'm glad ..I'm glad you did!"

Ronnie bring me another beer!

Dad I can hear you shouting over the  phone

" Dad I have to go, I'll let you get back to whatever it is you're doing "

"Ok bye Lisa, I hope you ...I hope you have fun where ever you are"  dad said between slurs and a burp and then I heard him press a button on the phone,before the line went dead.